South Africa in India

I think his aggression is only thing that make him look like a bowler.

Sree is a very good bowler. Its just that he tries too much. At times, he could possibly bowl 6 different deliveries in an over. He is too hyper active. But with some mentoring, he can surely be a very good fast bowler for India.

Imagine Sreesanth and Ishant Sharma with their pace of 140+ kph being India's future spearheads with Irfan and RP lending variety and back up.

I don't think Ishant should be ushered into the team too quickly--remember that's what we did with Irfan and caused him to enter a pretty poor, 2-year long period. Keep in mind that Zaheer is still going to be first choice for us and with everyone fit we are probably going to be going for Zaheer, RP and Sreesanth. Irfan and Ishant do add good backup, though, which means we shouldn't be in a poor position due to injuries.

Sree is a very good bowler. Its just that he tries too much. At times, he could possibly bowl 6 different deliveries in an over. He is too hyper active. But with some mentoring, he can surely be a very good fast bowler for India.

Imagine Sreesanth and Ishant Sharma with their pace of 140+ kph being India's future spearheads with Irfan and RP lending variety and back up.

Well,the bowling benchstrength is really good atm.

I still feel that Either Zaheer or RP will lead the bowling attack with one of the following backing them up.
-Sree
-Ishant
-Irfan
-Munaf
-Ajit

And if all get going at the same time,will be a big headache for the Indian selectors.

sudip tyagi too is a veryy good prospect and known to bowl in the 140s.

sudip tyagi too is a veryy good prospect and known to bowl in the 140s.

Abid Nabid also used to bowl in that range...
But,they havent managed to pick up wickets.

All empty hype. I have heard reports that Tyagi has not been timed in the 140s kph in a match this season and I have seen Abid Nabi bowl in the ICL at about 125kph.

I also can bowl at 140 kmph bt i didnt play even in my school team.it not just a speed.B lee n S akhtar r nt succesfull only cause of them speed but they r so accurate n consistence.
So i dont choose upon speed.

You should go for Scorpio Speedster then. You will be clocked at 100 there. There speed guns are completely diffrent.

..lol....you took my word so serious dear...First i never measured my bowling speed but i am sure it won't be more than 60...so if i go for Scorpio Speedster i get 30 may be...:p..i was just trying to pointout that speed is not only thing that make bowler world class...:D

India to win I image. South Africa are a very good side, but India is a very, very difficult place to go and win games in. Let alone a series.

India to win I image. South Africa are a very good side, but India is a very, very difficult place to go and win games in. Let alone a series.

It is a difficult place to pick up wickets though and with Dale Steyn in the South African unit, they may have the edge.

Well,the bowling benchstrength is really good atm.

I still feel that Either Zaheer or RP will lead the bowling attack with one of the following backing them up.
-Sree
-Ishant
-Irfan
-Munaf
-Ajit

And if all get going at the same time,will be a big headache for the Indian selectors.

You still think dear Ajit is our Benchstrength..:p
you meant Ajit agarker.....After long time India get rid of him,he is killing us,you know his economy rate in ODI 5.07...Please don't remind me agarker bowling...:noway

You still think dear Ajit is our Benchstrength..:p
you meant Ajit agarker.....After long time India get rid of him,he is killing us,you know his economy rate in ODI 5.07...Please don't remind me agarker bowling...:noway

ODI economy means absolutely nothing when it comes to Test performance.

On its own, it means nothing to discredit Agarkar's ODI career either. Agarkar was the fastest Indian bowler to 50 ODI wickets and was a very good ODI wicket taker until 2007. His decline in pace and swing, due to a lower arm action is the cause to the fact that he is no longer fit to play ODI cricket for India.

Future? It's happening for them, right now!

In terms of wickets, Steyn will obviously be the one predicted to be the biggest danger from SA but I reckon N'tini could do well if Sharma does well, nipping it into the batsmen. It will be good to see Nel Vs Sree, round 2.

However, I really don't rate Paul Harris, I don't know if it's a personal thing or something, but I just don't like the look of him.

ODI economy means absolutely nothing when it comes to Test performance.

On its own, it means nothing to discredit Agarkar's ODI career either. Agarkar was the fastest Indian bowler to 50 ODI wickets and was a very good ODI wicket taker until 2007. His decline in pace and swing, due to a lower arm action is the cause to the fact that he is no longer fit to play ODI cricket for India.

Sorry Bro But i didn't mean to discredit Agarkar's ODI career..lol..:p
I was just trying to say that we have better option now like ISHANT and other...
so I am afraid of AJIT bowling....Let him take rest..:p:D

Users who are viewing this thread