South Africa in India

No Icy we must play with two spinner in india.You know pitches in india on 4th and 5th day.It just waste of work for fast bowlers.Ya If you have Mcgrath then no problem what so ever!
I think PIYUSH CHAWLA need attention.He is so young and don't forget he took quality wickets in England.If you took wicket of KP continues in 3 matches thats something to note.he na? how are you by the way?so busy this days?:p

Does anyone know whether the India A game will be televised?

No Icy we must play with two spinner in india.You know pitches in india on 4th and 5th day.It just waste of work for fast bowlers.Ya If you have Mcgrath then no problem what so ever!
I think PIYUSH CHAWLA need attention.He is so young and don't forget he took quality wickets in England.If you took wicket of KP continues in 3 matches thats something to note.he na? how are you by the way?so busy this days?:p

Play either Piyush or Murali Kartik alongside Kumble.
Regd me,i am busy-collg projects and stuff-the usual.

For me no Chance.lol..I have most of time black out as usual.:p
Also Ind vs SAF depend On ARY DIGITAL.If Aus tour Pakistan then they will show Pakistan match on ARY DIGITAL.then i'll sit and :crying

Atleast in India,it will be on Neo.

For me no Chance.lol..I have most of time black out as usual.:p
Also Ind vs SAF depend On ARY DIGITAL.If Aus tour Pakistan then they will show Pakistan match on ARY DIGITAL.then i'll sit and :crying

Trust me,you dont want to see Neo's broadcast,even if ARY is showing it.

Well Mornie already gave today sign by taking 5 wickets that he won't care about pitches in subcontinent.Honestly It always hard for Fast bowler to take 5 wickets.
but both Styen and Morekel looking like very dangerous..

Well Mornie already gave today sign by taking 5 wickets that he won't care about pitches in subcontinent.Honestly It always hard for Fast bowler to take 5 wickets.
but both Styen and Morekel looking like very dangerous..
Keep in mind it was against Bangladesh and even Shahadat managed to get a fair bit done. However, Steyn is definitely going to be a threat. Probably perfect for South Africa that they get a feel of the subcontinent conditions before heading to India.

I feel some of our test stars like Ganguly, Dravid and Kumble need to get a few domestic games in their belt before this series starts. Its not going to be easy. Even though we have done well against Australia, we have to do well against South Africa at home (our home record has gone through a bit of defeats as well in recent decade, and South Africa was one of those teams that halted our imperious run at home in 2000).

Keep in mind it was against Bangladesh and even Shahadat managed to get a fair bit done. However, Steyn is definitely going to be a threat. Probably perfect for South Africa that they get a feel of the subcontinent conditions before heading to India.

South Africa will definately be better off in the First match given the fact that they would be coming off yet anothe rsub-continental tour.
I believe that India will hold the upper-hand given that we are coming from a successful Aussie tour.

A keen contest,but i feel that a few players ought to be rested.
Maybe Ms Dhoni for the Test matches and play KKD.

I feel some of our test stars like Ganguly, Dravid and Kumble need to get a few domestic games in their belt before this series starts. Its not going to be easy. Even though we have done well against Australia, we have to do well against South Africa at home (our home record has gone through a bit of defeats as well in recent decade, and South Africa was one of those teams that halted our imperious run at home in 2000).
Aren't they playing in the Ranji OD tournament? I just checked and neither Dravid nor Kumble were in Karnataka's line-up a couple of days back. :/

After the Cb-Series win,SAF is going to feel the heat.
The new confident India will pose a mighty challenge to the Africans. But,the Proteas will have a chance with Tendulakr,Ishant and MsD not looking too good.

Playing in April-May is not good idea. I think players should start drinking Colas they endorse from right away.

Incase of Bhajji and Yuvi Royal Challenge will do.

Playing in April-May is not good idea. I think players should start drinking Colas they endorse from right away.

Incase of Bhajji and Yuvi Royal Challenge will do.

The BCCI should have separate sponsors for the team[Home and Away] or they can have it on a seasonal basis.

Home-DLF/Nestle/Anyone
Away-Sahara

Seasonal
Summers-Kingfisher/Nimbu Pani
Winters-Old Monk.

Honestly,this marketing strategy could bring in more mega bucks for them.

As much as I HATE to say it, I think we are going to be in for it. India have looked so good, eh, I'm not too confident.

However, SA can beat anyone on their day.

i am sure it will be on neo sports.

I am sure it ll be another very good series but after the great coverage of espnstar now it ll be neo sports and DD,the cheapest quality coverage and also pretty ordinary commentary team....wont make for pleasant viewing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread