South Africa in India

How did Dravid get out???(couldn't see his dismissal)

he got a great delivery, ball pitched middle and moved away and hit the off stump.

Kumble gone wow this is incredible wow. India need to look at their technique all these played on shots.

It was a very poor decision to bat first, when the curator also mention there will be something during the first hour of the days play. .and exactly that happened. .it is just one hour and India is almost all out.

Disaster Disaster. Ahmedabad should be banned as Venue of Test cricket.

thats number 8....harbajan gone lb...

sooo lets plan to bowl atleast 30 mins before lunch to SA...

Oh great Bhajji goes....

This is frustrating!

Apart from Dravid who got a gobsmacker, the rest were poor dismissals. I'm furious about Dhoni in particular. Even Laxman got a good ball, but the rest 6 dismissals are just a result of carelessness. How on earth are we supposed to get anything out of this match?

Morkel gets good speed from a run up thats not even that long. he looks like a good prospect for the future for south africa.

Harbhajan gone wow they wont even get 100. Steyn got wickets when he didn't bowl wide down leg, anytime he pitched it on the stumps he got a wicket.

Ok Vaiby which avvy have you made for me cos im loosing the avatar challenge. Oh I love my avvy so much :crying

Users who are viewing this thread