South Africa in India

No the lowest score is 24 or something by New Zealand.

The pitch is NOT a nightmare.
But out batting IS.

Who wanna bet 500 VCash that India will score 100 runs minimum. I say they will.

lol. Dang. Sounds like a slow pitch. Lots of playing onto the stumps. Sounds like the Indian batsmen have been in two minds also.

3 for Ntini. That's a surprise. He hasn't been in good form lately.

Antone know if say, India get bowled out inside 20 overs whether it'll be the shortest innings?

Looks like Pathan has said to hell with it and is trying to get as many runs as possible.

Last edited:
Are?! Pathan going after the bolwing, but as the commentator said, there aren't many options for him...:noway

lol. Dang. Sounds like a slow pitch. Lots of playing onto the stumps. Sounds like the Indian batsmen have been in two minds also.

3 for Ntini. That's a surprise. He hasn't been in good form lately.

It's not even a bad track. A little bit of grass on the pitch never hurts. We're dragging on balls onto the wicket for fun. Hopefully, Pathan can empower us to 100.

Batsman playing as if they have no pads on. Its sign to get rid of old players. Make Dhoni captain and see how he makes centuries then :rtfl

Well Nothing but I say good bowling by Sputh Africa and poor shot selection from Indian Batsman...
Surface is not so hard to bat...And South Africa will show that..
I think South Africa have been so discipline from the Start..

And At last Sachin's absence has to make difference..

Lets put curse on RSA. Now someone will get all wickets in one over and then RSA will score 700 runs without loosing more than 3 wickets and some one will make 400 runs.

hmmm.....even bangladesh have played better cricket !! :crying:crying

Batsman playing as if they have no pads on. Its sign to get rid of old players. Make Dhoni captain and see how he makes centuries then :rtfl

yes....and he'll go on boasting about how he played according to the situation
and that the batsman had forgetten their roles etc......

We are talking about test cricket!!!:p

EDIT:Pathan showing how to bat on this Pitch!!!:D

Can Neo Sports stop showing the wickets because I keep shaking every time I hear that 'crash on the stumps' sound...

hmmm.....even bangladesh have played better cricket !! :crying:crying

yes....and he'll go on boasting about how he played according to the situation
and that the batsman had forgetten their roles etc......

Reps for that..Real quality Post..At least you dare to speak Truth:p

Users who are viewing this thread