South Africa in India

I expect RP Singh to give away 76 runs in his 8 overs only.

I wanna bet that South Africa will bat badly too. How many wanna join me??? May be they might get the lead, but I feel this is going to be the pattern for this test match.

Sree and RP love these "full of life" pitches and Irfan loves it even more. They just need to bowl the line and length and SA can also falter. I am up on the hope with our bowling.

yea but Sree, RP and Pathan are nowhere neat the class of Steyn, Ntini and even Morkel is showing to be a good one.

does anyone agree with me that SAF have the best opening bowling 1-2 at the moment.

RSA batsman came to front foot and smuggled the seam. Indians were on backfoot. Idiots.

Now media will blame everyhing on IPL promotions. :rtfl

Its a record in the subcontinent that India were bowled out within 20 overs....

Irfan should bowl at the other end after lunch. Give it to Irfan! These sort of situations, he is the guy who can give us some hope with his style of play.

We were still in that last match mode. Pathan was a fresher so maybe that's why he scored the no. of runs he did.

does anyone agree with me that SAF have the best opening bowling 1-2 at the moment.

I dunno about Ntini. He's been pretty inconsistent inthe last few years. Also he only bowls at like 135 these days doesn't he? Steyn is without a doubt a best. Pair him with Sidebottom. That'd be a nice combo.

this is where Ishant will be missed the most by India this wicket would have been perfect for him. bounce, seam and a bit of swing.

I dunno about Ntini. He's been pretty inconsistent inthe last few years. Also he only bowls at like 135 these days doesn't he? Steyn is without a doubt a best. Pair him with Sidebottom. That'd be a nice combo.

Ntini has been great over the last 3 years, he has 136 wickets, average 24.7, strike rate 43.6 he has been one of the best bowlers in that time span.

Last edited:
This is what I feel

tell-me-when-its-over.jpg

lol^
well
nearly a perfect butt whooping for the indian batsman...at 1 in the morning theres nothing better than watching this.

I think India also can get out South Africa cheaply....
Its all up to our bowlers now.Pitch is ready to help seamers...Its just RP and I Pathan need to bowl well...
Ya I am Partially with you Sai...
Common India some poor guy is paying 300 Euro per year to watch you.

I hate to say this but Dadaji would have been leethal here.

What the hell?,

yup!, i can gulp iT.:p. India are like these for years. Something invincible and something make their opponents invincible.:p.

Free reps to everyone on this page if India gets 3 wickets for 20 odd.

Users who are viewing this thread