South Africa in India

If only Andre Nel were here now...

We're sinking without trace, and but for Pathan's heroics, we might have not even got to 70.

Don't forget the valuable innings by extra's...

Last edited:
Damn Pathan will probably outscore extras. Come on 4 byes.

EDIT: 5 for Steyn, boy oh boy. Gotta be the best quicky around.

If only Andre Nel were here now...

Don't forget the valuable innings by extra's...

Yeah, an imvaluable contribution by extras. 19 generously donated runs to revive the spirit of our crumbled batsmen.:rolleyes::upray that we can hang on till day 3.

all gone for 76 wow well this is insane, with south africa being used to these conditions i expect them to make a big score and go back on the attack.

They should downgrade this to a Twenty/20. Then at least India would have batted their overs. Just. Well paced innings :P

Second shortest first innings total EVER in terms of overs. And that was in 1896.

all gone for 76 wow well this is insane, with south africa being used to these conditions i expect them to make a big score and go back on the attack.

I wanna bet that South Africa will bat badly too. How many wanna join me??? May be they might get the lead, but I feel this is going to be the pattern for this test match.

Sree and RP love these "full of life" pitches and Irfan loves it even more. They just need to bowl the line and length and SA can also falter. I am up on the hope with our bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread