South Africa in Pakistan - 2007

hope the pcb recalls yousuf,afridi and akhtar for the next match.

afridi would have made a big difference in the bowling and also akhtar would have made a big difference too.

they should tell afridi that the rest of the team is muslim too and if they can fast and play then why cant he,
he has a contract with them and he should do his job

Afridi has opted out of this series.Akhtar?He may face a 6 months ban.

Seriously look at the pitch.Flat track and yet Pakistani batsman finding it difficult.What would have happened on the green top here?;)

Afridi has opted out of this series.Akhtar?He may face a 6 months ban.

Seriously look at the pitch.Flat track and yet Pakistani batsman finding it difficult.What would have happened on the green top here?;)
what happened on this pitch 18 months ago when 1 team made 599 in the 2nd innings?

what happened on this pitch 18 months ago when 1 team made 599 in the 2nd innings?

yea but this is not the Pakistan of 18 months ago. No Inzi no Yousuf and a whole bunch of average players playing, Iqbal doesnt cut it at this level, Misbah is the same in tests in my opinion and with only 2 pace bowlers and Asif not clicking this might end up as being a huge blow out.

I can;t remember how long it's been since Ntini actually last put in a good performance. Maybe he needs to be dropped. I remember seeing Steyn a few seasons ago and he is a really good prospect. Maybe bring in Morkel next time.

SA in good position though.

Pakistan are playing poorly in this match but is only a test match so I don't really care.
but lets hope they do better in the ODIs

How does Faisal Iqbal keep getting recalls?

The difference in quality between him & Mohammad Yousuf is enormous.

Faisal recently made good scores in the "A" team. But the main reason is that he is a nephew of a great Pakistani cricketer. I think we should've had Taufeeq Umar or Asim Kamal in there.

I have a feeling we can draw this :)
But let's hope we don't have to follow-on.
And Butt will get well :(

Pakistan have 70% chance of follow-on b/c there is not any gud batsman left in Pakistan team.....

South Africa has a lead of 200 runs with two days left. It isn't looking good for Pakistan.

Maybe they will have the magic from Rehman, because Amla is gone for a duck. By reading on cricinfo I already saw he was struggling. Gibbs is also gone by now.

But there isn't a big chance for Pakistan saving this match.

Maybe they will have the magic from Rehman, because Amla is gone for a duck. By reading on cricinfo I already saw he was struggling. Gibbs is also gone by now.

But there isn't a big chance for Pakistan saving this match.

So you don't think we can win?
Brother, more amaizing this have happened before! ;)
I will pray for them now :upray , and InshAllah (if God wants) we will win this game! :)

Pakistan Zindabad! (Long Live Pakistan!) :happy

I don't think that will happen though, because the current batting line-up of Pakistan is unexperienced to chase a total of 300+ runs, which will be the case tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread