South Africa in West Indies

What will be outcome of the ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unbelieveble!

I was keeping up with this match on Cricinfo and when they said 1 needed off 4 balls I turned off the scorecard, I didn't even bother watching because I thought I was going to lose vCash. I just went back on Cricinfo to see the scorecard and I was mind blown! A match winning hat-trick! How often do you get to see that???

scorpion_rulezz said:
these things doesn't count when you have a run a ball match but surely credit goes to :happyLangeveldt:happywhat a perfromance :clap
Absolutely right mate... I love this bowler, Langeveldt as always he's impressive bowler to me... :) Whata game, just too good.... unbelievable stuff from Langeveldt. I'm going to buy the video tape of this match and watch it. :)

Excellent!

Now I've won something like 200 vCash :)

Magical bowling by Langeveldt :)

Last edited:
great match and great bowling by C.Langeveldt perhaps i should had selected him in my FC team.

Excellent match. Can't believe it. The first saw time I ever saw match something like that. First it was 281/7 wickets. I already knew that WI obviously going to win. But just after a moment C.Langeveldt once again his magical work and took 3 crucial in the end o fthe match which WI was nearly winning the match. But after all C.Langeveldt was the man who picked up hatrick wickets and saved SA which SA won the series. Also this year there is a tour of SA VS Aus can't wait for it. I had always love SA vs Aus match.

I don't think it was that great bowling. Bradshaw and Powell through away their wickets, but the delivery that got collymore was a good one.

This time I think I'll bet 200 vCash on the Windies.

They came close to winning this one,so surely,they'll have a chance of winning the next one too :)

When I turned off the TV in the night I thought West Indies were done in. They needed like 150 runs from 25 overs. Now I wish I had stayed up and watched this match--what an exciting finish! Too bad RSA have won the series, though. And I remember, before that last ball Michael Holding said, "Bravo should not give a 4 away here." Bravo ran up and gave a 4 away. And that certainly won the match. :D

WI should of won. Just reading that the umpire didn't refer a boundary decision wherein Ntini's foot had been brushing the ropes as he pulled the ball back. Only 2 runs were awarded, not four. WI lost by 1 run in the end.

I saw the hatrick live:D:D
Wonderful match! Really great! Gayle and Chaderpaul to the fore...then out went Gayle...2 to win off 4 balls...then the hatrick!

Users who are viewing this thread