South Africa tour of Australia (November 2016)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Africa what a fightback by them WONDERFUL!

5 days of amazing cricket and yet people want 4 days Tests matches :/

Nevill needs to bat higher he is surely a better NO 6 than Marsh.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Callum Ferguson and Joe Burns in the squad for next game ! S.Marsh Injured.

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I agree. Nevill looks class. And he's that rarest of creatures... An aussie cricketer that I actually don't hate. (Lyon is ok. M.Hussey was the only one before that..)

KG bowled his heart out, I hope he hasn't overdone it though. Super impressed with him anyways.

Duminy looked incredible in that 2nd innings. He'll probably look incredible scoring the other 40-odd runs he'll get on the tour too. He needs to be more consistent, but I admit that was a hell of an innings. Havn't seem a huge amount of Elgar, but good to see the Saffas find another nuggety bloke at the top of the order (A la G.Smith, one of my favourite batsmen of all time)

Huge years ahead for SA if they can keep this team fit and consistent. What a win without ABD, Steyn (for most), Morkel, and Amla not scoring.

I think Oz made a huge mistake picking Starc for this match. Apparently his leg still isn't right, and he is NOWHERE near the force he is in ODI's anyway. Give the bloke a rest. Jackson Bird looks a decent replacement for now. Or if it were up to me, pick any of those poor bastards they threw in the deep end in SA. I'm quite happy with 3-0 :D

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Defeating Australia in test matches in their home track seems a surprise. Why they didn't start the first test with The Gabba which they usually do? A series win for South Africa can affect Australia in their next series against Pakistan provided Pakistani batsmen play with mental and physical toughness

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This was one of the greatest comebacks in test cricket I would say. To win the match so convincingly in the end with 3 frontline bowlers (including a debutante) for most part of the test match is amazing particularly out of the situation SA were in at the end of the first day's play. So much maturity shown by JP and Elgar. Elgar though looked troubled after his 50 in the second innings with ball moving both ways, he did well to hang on. JP surely likes to bat at WACA. Kagiso Rabada was absolutely brilliant. I hope Alzarri Joseph too takes a cue from him. I would have loved to see Morne on this pitch. I was quite miffed tbh to see Morne not picked. He has the pace and bounce that could have troubled the batsmen at this kind of track. With Steyn down, I hope Morne will play in Hobart. The pitch would surely be different but Morne needs to prove a point and shut his critics.

For Australia David Warner and Mitchell Starc were standout. It is amazing how fit has Warner become. His fielding has improved incredibly. The pace at which he sprints after the ball is awe-inspiring. I have no idea why Mitch Marsh is in the test team. He is neither a test level batsman, nor a test level bowler. I think Joe Burns or Travis Head would be a good fit in the team for them.

stefan

International Coach
I wonder if he also thinks Grant Elliot and Michael Lumb are from a village. They grew up in the same city and attended the same school as KG...

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
On a completely unrelated note I'm happy that our Quota/Affirmative player setting the world alight is from the top school in SA and his dad is a neurosurgeon...

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Siddle Injured !!!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow. Australia 26/5. Greame Smith probably put pressure on Australia that's why they are collapsing :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
6 wickets in that session for 36, Smith's word of turmoil was more then true :p