South Africa Tour of Pakistan 2021

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nothing shot from Azam. Absolutely pathetic.

The debutant couldn't do much and if the pitch is doing all this on day 1 then good luck.

Horrible pitch!

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Fawad Alam again proving his class.
Every single selector from 2010 to 2019 has to answer why they wasted 9 golden years of his. Who knows that he might have scored 7000 Test runs by now like Azhar.

9 golden years wasted of a player who averages 55! Let that sink in

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

That's a serious crime committed by the selectors. Coaches & Captains of that time, always liked to ignore him. I think, Grant Flower is also responsible for that. He always had a problem with Fawad. Mystery Stance is his power, not problem. Technique is fake, talent is real.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Every single selector from 2010 to 2019 has to answer why they wasted 9 golden years of his. Who knows that he might have scored 7000 Test runs by now like Azhar.

It's quite unbelievable. Even people like us on the outside always wondered why he didn't play. I was even more puzzled how he didn't make the white ball side when the batting was so brittle and what I remember of him, he bowled very good orthodox left arm spin and was a brilliant fielder. I don't know where those two aspects are at on today's time, but that's what I saw of him back in the day.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Faheem has been brilliant too. Always underrated and judged on wrong formats' performance.

2 years ago, one neck-high bouncer and he will be back in the pavilion. But these days, he is pulling Rabada, Nortje, Ngidi, Jamieson and Wagner etc for fun. Loving this dedication and hard work!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Faheem has been brilliant too. Always underrated and judged on wrong formats' performance.

2 years ago, one neck-high bouncer and he will be back in the pavilion. But these days, he is pulling Rabada, Nortje, Ngidi, Jamieson and Wagner etc for fun. Loving this dedication and hard work!

He was developing at a good rate under Arthur. A lot of cricketers were actually, until he was sacked for no rhyme or reason.

Users who are viewing this thread