Story South Africa tour Pakistan (EA Sports Cricket 07 and BLIC 07)

Who will Win The Tour?

• Total voters
I have just looked at this story and it looks superb so far. Great stuff.

Pakistan soon gets a Breakthrough when Jacque Kallis Completely miss judges
one of D. Kanerias balls and he gets bowled Kaneria is bowling excellent out there.

jkallisbkaneriaci3.png

Next Batsman Jacques Rudolph

nuwebatsmanrudolphca7.png

Rudolph doesnt last long when he gets run out by brilliant Pakistan fielding. South Africa is really getting themselve into alot of trouble.

rudolphrunout2mt9.png

That brings South Africas wicket keeper to the crease Mark Boucher so many times he has helped South Africa get out of trouble can he do it again?

nuwebatsmanboucherxo2.png

mboucherpv3.png

Last edited:
South Africa have a good score and have 5 wickets left which is reasonable. But they have just lost 2 quick wickets which could spark a South African collapse. :p

Great presentation Ivan. This story is going very very well. :)

South Africa is back in the game when they go past their 50 partnership between Prince and Boucher wich both are looking in good shape.

70runpartnershiprl2.png

Ashwell Prince also soon reaches his 50 his looking in excellent touch out there.

ashwellprince50runsup0.png

Yeah i kinda accedently screwed that part up cause i lost the rest of my game so i had to

Mark Boucher and Ashwell Prince are really looking good out there in the middle and soon enough Boucher reaches his quick half century of just 50 balls hes making the bowlers pay for all the bad deliveries and even for the good deliveries.

boucherexcellent50of50biu4.png

Six balls later boucher makes a big mistake and Shaoib Akhtar gets the breakthrough and you could see the joy on their faces.Boucher goes for a well played 50 but it's a dissapointment he couldn't go on.

boucherbowledakhtaret2.png

New Batsman is Shaun Pollock what a reliable all-rounder he is and he has 2 centuries to his name so he can bat.

nuwebatsmanspollockmx1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread