Hard

Weather: Sunny, Hot

Overs Available:

Sri Lanka 90 per innings
Kenya 105 per innings

Wickets Available:

Sri Lanka may lose 8 wickets per innings
Kenya may lose 10 wickets per innings

If either side is bowled out or declares in the first innings for under their allotted overs allocation they will have the overs they missed added to their second innings allocation. i.e if you face only 85 overs of 105 allocated then the 20 you missed will be added to your second innings allocation.

If Sri Lanka declare for less wickets than their allocation then the wickets they failed to lose will be added to the second innings allocation. i.e they declare for loss of 6 then they can afford to lose 10 wickets in their second innings instead of 8.

Points available:

Sri Lanka recieves 5 points for a win, 2 points for a draw
Kenya recieves 7 points for a win, 3 points for a draw

sportbet match odds:

Kenya win 2-5
Sri Lanka 50-1
Draw 5-1

sportbet believes that Kenya will prove far too hungry against Sri Lanka and their ability to polish off an innings qiuckly will be the key factor. Sri Lanka's problems lie with that they simply will not be able to keep up with their athletic and frantic african opponents and are only offered an outside shot to win, but a draw may not sound so surprising if they can hold it together

Why has Rangeela got a handicap? It's the computer who should have a handicap (not that i don't want you to have a handicap ;) ).Rangeela's going to put autoplay sleeping with fishes! :D

well, thats cos Sri Lanka are higher in the table auwais and UnderTaker was controlling them but now they have nobody. Also Kenya are a match behind everyone so they started at the bottom, which means they are less off than Sri Lanka hence why they have slightly more resources available.

I will bat second , sonic you can autoplay the sri lanka inning and can email me the save game file or post it on the forum and I will continue my inning
thx

dont know what happened to the kenya team, looks like they decided to change their team without even mentioning...i.e the bowlers...there's nothing that can be done about this, my line-up says the same in all 5 fields and still the EA default comes up when I load rangeela's saved game...rangeela did you hit restore teams before you started?? I hope so... :chair: :zimrahil:

Users who are viewing this thread