Sri Lanka vs India (Squiz vs Radaga)

Hahaha great game guys!!!

When with a comp start? I can't wait...

Brad & Patch Issue

Hi Guys,

I had to start a new thread since Game 4 thread was closed. I didn't know everything blew up while I was away. I wasn't able to continue on with the game cause all the controllers was messed up since Brad used a game pad.

Just wanted let you guys know that I was finding it easy to play the advance slog shot as well. I was able to hit sixes almost every single ball and the they looked much like the graphs from Brad's Innings. I'm not sure what could have gone wrong. I D/L the patch on the "Downloads needed for Knockout Tournament" thread. I don't think Brad cheated or did something intentionally do get a good result cause what ever happened to him might have happened to me as well. I'm yet to D/L the new patch again and apply it to the original GOB file. Ravi, could it be that PC need to be restarted or something have to be reset for the new patch to take effect. Come to think of it I haven't restarted the pc in days. It's a weird for this to happen to 2 people.

Regards,
Kay

PS: I'm disappointed that I didn't get to play at all in the game. My first online tournament.... Oh well!

Hi djkay!
Sorry about this mate, but brad used the wron patch or rather no patch and didn't play by the rules. I am sorry that this is so harsh on you, but as you were on his team it really buggered you up too.
I apologise and maybe we will see you in the next tournie, and enjoy your game with that kizz felow.

Cheers :)

Yeh it really is a disppointment, I'm sorry that you couldn't play your first online match. Hope you play in the next Tournament though, and hopefully you won't have to play in a team.

Bad Luck Mate :)

Yes djkay, I reckon whether Brad didnt mean it was not the concern but unfortunately he failed to comply to rules. I see the knockout competetion finishing fairly early. We can have another series with all issues clarified and we look forward to you guys joining again.

I think I've figured out what the problem was- when I play with the keyboard, everything is fine, but with my controller I can still get easy runs simply by charging. Maybe because I reconfigured the controls on it or an issue with the controller itself? Do you guys accept that I didn't cheat and will I be welcome in future tourneys?

Brad

P.S. I've attached a spider graph made with the keyboard

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 56
djkay, here's an idea; I've handed over sole control of Pakistan to Auwais as I've not felt too clever recently. You could contact him and see if he wants a new partner?

Jonah, Thanks for that. But I'll let Auwais take over Pakistan.

I should strating some friendly games with Kizz so it's all good.

Thanks again dude.

No problem mate; good luck in your matches:) .

Originally posted by brad352
I think I've figured out what the problem was- when I play with the keyboard, everything is fine, but with my controller I can still get easy runs simply by charging. Maybe because I reconfigured the controls on it or an issue with the controller itself? Do you guys accept that I didn't cheat and will I be welcome in future tourneys?

Brad

P.S. I've attached a spider graph made with the keyboard
That looks and sounds a lot better, yes you will be welcome back in future tournie's, as long as the saame thing does not happen again

Users who are viewing this thread