SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

I think even this would have worked considering the boolean values.

Code:
<UserReplayDisabled>1</UserReplayDisabled>

I've decided to do an english stadia update and the good news is that i'm done with 4/5 stadia. Will preview it soon

Shrenik Are You Just Updating The England Stadiums Only ?.Or You Will Update Some Other Stadium As Well

Hey Shrenik my man, did you work on the field settings any more???:)

are the settings are ready mate...its only the restriction parameters that are bothering me...once Ab fixes that issue,the field settings would be up

Shrenik Are You Just Updating The England Stadiums Only ?.Or You Will Update Some Other Stadium As Well

for now just english stadia

ENGLISH STADIA UPDATE PATCH PREVIEWS

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 168
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 168
are the settings are ready mate...its only the restriction parameters that are bothering me...once Ab fixes that issue,the field settings would be
The problem isn't just the restrictions. Each field is associated with bowling tactics. Editing a field without considering the tactic can hamper the gameplay. To effectively edit fields the bowling tactics need to be figured out as well. Don't depend on me for this, as I have very little free time. If someone can reverse engineer my field editor by comparing a database edited with it to an unedited one they can make a better one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread