SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

In this patch can I know, why you have removed AA options completely ( 2x, 4x etc )? :)

As far as i know, there isn't anything in the temporary.xml file that disables the AA text...Moreover, i haven't done anything to the file apart from editing a String concerned with the replays....i don't know the reason behind that happening...will probably look into that after exams

Thanks a lot for your patch. :) It got me wondering, is it also possible to replace the default replay i.e everytime you get a wicket, instead of that lousy camera angle could we set it to another camera angle like the behind-the-batsman camera?

I don't know about that....It might be possible because most of the things are stored in global.db file...i think Ab would be able to provide a correct answer

I OPEN 7z FILE WITH winrar BUT FAILED did not open

download it again or try opening it with winrar

As far as i know, there isn't anything in the temporary.xml file that disables the AA text...Moreover, i haven't done anything to the file apart from editing a String concerned with the replays....i don't know the reason behind that happening...will probably look into that after exams

When I compared the editings with the original one that came from the game,

Code:
    <mgTable>
    <initialiser name="optGraphicsAntiAlias">
      <ReservedSpace>3</ReservedSpace>
      <Field name="metaValue" size="32" unique="1" primary="1" type="String"/>
      <Field name="string" size="64" unique="0" primary="0" type="String"/>
      <Field name="recordNum" size="4" unique="0" primary="0" type="Integer"/>
    </initialiser>
    <Record>
        <metaValue>off</metaValue>
		<string>IDS_ANTI_ALIASING_OFF</string>
		<recordNum>0</recordNum>
    </Record>
    <Record>
        <metaValue>2x</metaValue>
		<string>IDS_ANTI_ALIASING_2X</string>
		<recordNum>1</recordNum>
    </Record>
    <Record>
        <metaValue>4x</metaValue>
		<string>IDS_ANTI_ALIASING_4X</string>
		<recordNum>2</recordNum>
    </Record>
  </mgTable>

was missing as a block in the XML. :)

yeah you are right....i checked the file and the above block was missing.....thanks for letting me know...will post an update soon

wow you just killed it looks so good nice work mate keep it up :banana2

Spectacular....Brilliant job mate!!!!! You are ne of the best modders of the game, Shrenik!!!!

and for people having problems exracting the files dowload 7 zip from www.7-zip.org and use that instead of winrar...hope it helps

Last edited:
Shrenik, can you please tell what did you edit to get the user replay in temporary.xml? At the moment when I look into it, it appears same as the default one.

Shrenik, can you please tell what did you edit to get the user replay in temporary.xml? At the moment when I look into it, it appears same as the default one.
What is the location for it?

I'm not getting where it is actually. Can you please post the whole thing?

Users who are viewing this thread