SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

by the time i complete all the fields,AC2011 would be around the corner :p.....i think the editor would make the job very easy

The another Crack form you. Good keep up the good work and let us help in exploring the game

This is great news! Like AbBh said, finally someone who has taken advantage of the global.db file! Congrats on a great discovery! :D

Wow, you've really been cranking up development, some great breakthroughs so far.
Can't wait for a release, all the best.

Thanks guys
as i said before, this wouldn't have been possible with AbBh's help

Only if you need to edit all of them. You could delete the stuff you dont need or copy-paste settings.
I was a bit off with my estimate. There are exactly 342 field placement variations.

Yep! This is what I meant by not having to edit all of them differently. Many of the field settings can just be the same. You would still have 27 attacking fields because AI needs to use the 27 pre-set variations but you could just paste and copy field settings so that you ended up with 6 or 7 variations within those 27 pre-sets.....

Great breakthrough again. You are really making this game playable. Can you tell me how you extract files in global.db. Since hex editor won't make any changes. Maybe then I can help.

Great breakthrough again. You are really making this game playable. Can you tell me how you extract files in global.db. Since hex editor won't make any changes. Maybe then I can help.
There are no files in global.db; it is a database. Hex editors work perfectly fine with it. Where are you getting your information from?

I will write two lines
/global/bowling/tactics/FlightTheBall_OffSpin2 /global/bowling/tactics/BowlToOffSideField_OffSpin-
Now how to edit this :p. Should I change it's Hex value?

BTW what does enable and disable mean in Hex. Like I want to enable Hawkeye should I change it's value to 01 from 1d or whatever.

Last edited:
Now how to edit this :p. Should I change it's Hex value?
Edit the string, provided that the edited string makes sense in the context of the parameter you are editing, and then edit its length. The length is stored just before the string.

BTW what does enable and disable mean in Hex. Like I want to enable Hawkeye should I change it's value to 01 from 1d or whatever.
:noway That is not how it works. 1D is probably something other than the status of hawkeye. You are making the same mistake as Hitterman. There is a method to it. You dont just edit data around a string and hope that they are related to it.

That is not how it works. 1D is probably something other than the status of hawkeye. You are making the same mistake as Hitterman. There is a method to it. You dont just edit data around a string and hope that they are related to it.
I saw some binary values like 02, 22 etc after so many 00's before those lines (presented as dot in char) so I think I should change that.

Thanks btw. I think it should be similar to how I edit camera angles in C07. I might take the risk :p

User replay patch (README INCLUDED)

PREVIEW

69837d1273312171-srks-thread-another-breakthrough-new-field-presets-preview.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

View attachment User Replay Patch for AC09.7z

Users who are viewing this thread