SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

i knew there would be a user replay kind of thing in AC09 from the day i saw the codies' previews of AC09..i didn't know it was so simple to enable it...here's a screenshot of the user replay feature

it took me a while to find out the keys corresponding to various features like play,pause etc...

so far i've found it the following controls

Enter Play/Pause
M Initial Frame
/ Final Frame
> Forward
< Backward
Y Change Camera

Here are the remaining controls.

; - Decrease Speed
' - Increase Speed

T - Toggle free camera mode. It'll let you to navigate the camera anywhere. You can't change the frame though. Pressing T again will revert the camera back to the angle you had selected before.

Up/Down - Rotate the camera about the Y axis
Left/Right - Rotate the camera about the X axis
S/W - Move the camera along the Z axis(Distance from the ball)

These only work in free cam mode
Q/E - Move the camera along the Y axis
A/D - Move the camera along the X axis

All the replay camera angles are fixed, except one. Navigation controls won't work with them. The sixth angle focuses on the ball and lets you rotate and zoom the camera about it. You'll have to press Y five times to get to it. Navigation controls only work with that angle and the free camera mode.

Nice work, btw. I assume you found a parameter that lets you enable user replays. Or are you running the game with a certain switch?

Last edited:
Very nice indeed! Without wishing to sound ungrateful ahs anyone ever had any success in editing the AI field placings!? (They ruin the game for me!)

This looks like a great addition, top work :)
Quite a useful feature to have, I use it often on Cricket 07
All the best and well done

Here are the remaining controls.

; - Decrease Speed
' - Increase Speed

T - Toggle free camera mode. It'll let you to navigate the camera anywhere. You can't change the frame though. Pressing T again will revert the camera back to the angle you had selected before.

Up/Down - Move the camera along the Y axis
Left/Right - Move the camera along the X axis
S/W - Move the camera along the Z axis(Distance from the ball)

All the replay camera angles are fixed, except one. Navigation controls won't work with them. The sixth angle focuses on the ball and lets you rotate and zoom the camera about it. You'll have to press Y five times to get to it. Navigation controls only work with that angle and the free camera mode.

Nice work, btw. I assume you found a parameter that lets you enable user replays. Or are you running the game with a certain switch?

thanks Ab for the info...nothing extraordinary in this....yes you are right...i found a parameter and edited it and the user replay feature got enabled

Very nice indeed! Without wishing to sound ungrateful ahs anyone ever had any success in editing the AI field placings!? (They ruin the game for me!)

i am pretty sure they can edited when Ab releases the next version of his BIGEditor containing almost all the filenames...we will have to wait till then

This looks like a great addition, top work :)
Quite a useful feature to have, I use it often on Cricket 07
All the best and well done

Great work guys .... keep the fire burning :)

Great breakthrough there Shrenik.
Reps to you!

Thanks Guys
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am stuck up with certain controls of this feature.Once i am able to get those right,I'll release the patch

Last edited:
This is an amazing feature to figure out. Any further updates as of now on release? Thanks a lot.

certain contols that Ab mentioned don't work with this method....so i am trying to find a way of implementing these controls into the game...if i am not able to do that in the next few days,i would release it as a Beta version

Another Breakthrough!!!New Field presets

Yes...its now possible.All the default field presets are stored in global.db file and i've edited one of them.This wouldn't have been possible without AbBh...So i would like to thank him for the guidance...Here's a preview

attachment.php

There are a lot of presets in the file and editing all of them is a time consuming process...Moreover i've got my exams from the last week of this month and therefore i won't be able to do anything substantial during that period...so you can expect the new field presets to be released by the end of June.

A couple of more days and the replay patch will be released

Attachments

• Attacking-Pace1.jpg
    Attacking-Pace1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
i would like to start with 'attacking' presets first and then move on to defensive and balanced......you can give me a few variants either by a photographic representation or by giving the positions...that would certainly help

i would like to start with 'attacking' presets first and then move on to defensive and balanced......you can give me a few variants either by a photographic representation or by giving the positions...that would certainly help

Cool. I am not too clever at that sort of thing myself but I know someone who is. I will see if I can get in touch with him and see whether he wants to help!

Impressive work! Finally, someone takes advantage of the global.db file.

Users who are viewing this thread