SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

AUSTRALIA 2009-10 VB ODI KIT......
2v16gs5.jpg

I wasnt too satisfied with the default AUS kit....the design and colours were not up to the mark...so i thought of giving it a try and this is the outcome.....it took me a lot of time to make this

Last edited:
WOW mate!!
Its looking awesome.
Just one suggestion, reduce the dark green part on the back a little.
Rest is just great.
Reps for you. (I mean a 'THANK')
Cheers

the back colour is perfect in my view
you can check that out in the attached image or view some images at cricinfo
and yeah....thanks for the comments

Attachments

• prd_maxzoom_ecb-58364.jpg
    prd_maxzoom_ecb-58364.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 36
Looks good mate, but the southern cross (stars) on the sleeve are upside down. I think the VB logo on the sleeve could be a little bigger too. But other than that it looks great.:cheers

sexy work bro...!!!
wen will u release the thins by the earliest..!!!
i seriously cant wait...!!!

Looks good mate, but the southern cross (stars) on the sleeve are upside down. I think the VB logo on the sleeve could be a little bigger too. But other than that it looks great.:cheers

thanks for bringing it to my notice mate....i'll correct it soon and post the previews

It looks perfect now mate, nice one :D Can I ask where did you get the Victoria Bitter text from? Did you just use the picture of the original shirt you posted above? Or from somewhere else?

I did the text in photoimpact using the 'Times New Roman' Font

Working on ROSTER

I was playing with the roster this evening,tweaked some values and played a match and this is what happened

AUSTRALIA(ME) vs ENGLAND at OVAL....50 overs match

Lost the toss and was put into bat by Strauss

Immediately i found that finding gaps was difficult,so i tried to loft one.couldnt connect.....Tried it again
scored a boundary....tried it once again,but ended up edging it..though it didnt carry to the keeper
The score after the end of 2 overs that i played was 18/0...Then i simulated the entire innings and AUS ended up scoring 218/6
in 50 overs...

Now it was my turn at bowling....Immediately got Lee to bowl the first over...this is what happened.
The first two balls were loose deliveries.Then too CPU couldnt find the gap.The next two were perfect deliveries,CPU was completely beaten.
Then i bowled a normal delivery..Strauss flicked one on the on side resulting into a boundary...At the End of the over ENG were 4/0
Got Bracken to bowl the 2nd over..It was very difficult for the CPU to get hold of him and Lee...

Then immediately i got Hauritz to bowl the 3rd...The ball by ball details are given below.
BALL 1 : Hauritz to Strauss....Perfect good length delivery on the off side..Strauss Tried to Pull but missed it completely.
BALL 2 : Hauritz to Strauss....Decided to go on the on side...was late into the on drive and edged it to Paine
BALL 3 : Hauritz to Prior......Played a Defensive shot...No Run
BALL 4 : Hauritz to Prior......Managed to grab a quick single with many fieldiers inside the ring
BALL 5 : Hauritz to Bopara.....Played a classy cover drive...4 runs
BALL 6 : Hauritz to Bopara.....Played a defensive shot...No Run

Then i got Clarke to bowl the 4th and was surprised to see that CPU didnt play a single lofted shot..

The great thing to notice was that the CPU didnt go crazy when the spinner was bowling as it used to do with default settings

Then i simulated the Innings.....Eng ended up Scoring only 195/9 in the 50 overs

The Detailed Scorecards have been attached.......

Will post some more reviews as i get new results....

Note : One thing you will notice in the 3rd screenshot that the boundaries have been reduced...
dont worry...i still have to work on it.

feedbacks and comments welcomed

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 104
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
i am sure up comming patch will fix lot of problems but i dont think it will fix all of it

Tweaked some more values and got a thrilling finish......
the match was entirely simulated
screenshot attached

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 86
Could Any 1 do the england blue one day kit instead of the red one its getting boring

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread