SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

Review II

Roster(Gameplay) Patch - Review II

Australia(Me) vs England....5 overs match

After playing several 50-over matches i decided to play a five over game....
Strauss won the toss and elected to field.This time i decided to play the entire match

Of the very first ball of the match..Watson was clean bowled by Anderson.Then came Ponting,It was
very difficult to get hold of Anderson in the 1st over.After a couple of edges and misses,the score at the
end of 1 over was 5/1...

Then came Broad...Though Tim Paine fell in his over,somehow,i managed to score some runs in his over.He was bowling with sheer pace.Around 90mph

Sidebottom bowled the third over and was very expensive...Also Clarke and Ferguson got out in this over....one thing i noticed was that the Ricky Ponting who was there in the crease from the very first over
found it pretty easy to score in the latter part of the innings....

Then came 'Mr Cricket' in the 4th(Batting Powerplay) over....Wright was the bowler...
Hussey played a couple of good shots and got into the groove very early in his innings

Swann bowled the final over...i managed to score 16 of his over...
Unlike the first over..It was very easy for me to score in the final over

The score at the end of the innings was 57/6

Now it was England's turn to show some good performance in the batting area...
I got Lee to bowl the first over...lee bowled the right length and England found it difficult to score of him...The score was 2/0

I took the bowling powerplay in the 2nd over and got Hopes to bowl that over...Hopes bowled a couple of decent deliveries and then went for plenty in his last few deliveries

Bopara was now set and was increasing his pace of scoring runs ball after ball.However,Strauss looked a bit uncomfortable in the first two overs

Got Johnson to bowl the third over....He was expensive at the start when Bopara scored a couple of boundaries but things changed in the latter part of the over..
Strauss was beaten comprehensively trying to work it around on the off side....The next ball,He edged it and it easily carried to Watson who was at the first slip

Then i got Hauritz to bowl the 4th over...Matt Prior scored 2 biggies of the first two deliveries thereby scoring 12 of the first two balls..Then immediately i got
a change in the field..He now became defensive and did not score for the next three balls...
The last ball,however,was a full-toss and Prior smashed it for another six....

Bracken was called to bowl the fifth over(batting powerplay)...Bopara didnt score any of the first two balls but then
the next two were hit for fours.....England now needed Six of the last two balls.....
the 5th ball went for two runs...England needed 4 of 1 now....
I bowled a decent delivery but Bopara smashed it for four thereby scoring a winning Shot

England chased down the target of 58 runs in the alloted overs and i was able to get another thriller

The Things worthwhile noting were

Initially it is very difficult to get hold of the bowler
Edges easily carry to the slips
Longer the time a batsman spends in the crease,the easier it becomes for him to score
CPU plays according to the situation
CPU shows undergoes a transition from being defensive to aggressive as the final overs approach
Last but not the Least : You get involved in another thrilling encounter :D

Couple of Screenshots Attached

Comments Welcomed

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
hey SRK i am your big fan. recently i have installed windows 7 64 bit os.and now i am having problem playing AC09.Cause the rosters and gameplay are realising in 32bit os format.and in win7, 32 os format rosters doesnt work in 64 bit os.
so when you will release your roster please release them in 2 versions for 32 and 64 bit OS.
thank you.
please reply.

akib added 6 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

And SRK one more thing .Is it possible to change the simulation of over.
Cause in AC09 we can only simulate the match,innnings or an over.
Is it possible to change 1 over simulation into 5/10 like Cricket07.If it is possible then we can play test matches easily by simulating many overs cause it is not possible to play the whole test match.

And SRK one more thing .Is it possible to change the simulation of over.
Cause in AC09 we can only simulate the match,innnings or an over.
Is it possible to change 1 over simulation into 5/10 like Cricket07.If it is possible then we can play test matches easily by simulating many overs cause it is not possible to play the whole test match.

I dont think that is possible mate.

That is possible only if any patch by Transmission/Codemasters contains it.

Kookaburra Kahuna Mayhem (Ricky Ponting) Preview - Its the one used by Ponting in the Natwest Series

Attachments

• Mayhem Preview.jpg
    Mayhem Preview.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 136
Thanks mate.....ICC Champions Trophy Roster V1 released - first post

Mate i did the installment as u said but nothing changed....i was using Sly's roster

Its works now.....i deleted the DAT file and then did the install man...still not the W INDIES champion trophy side....

Users who are viewing this thread