Stadium Creator Discussion

A new scoreboard (tier back variation) has been added in the update:

BiG7TpG.jpg

That's wonderful. Very MCG style. Not sure it's wise to have it right behind the sight screen though hehe. A bit distracting no?

I have one suggestion regarding the roof:

Would it be possible to change the height? If you go to the MCG and sit right at the back you'll see that the roof is barely a couple of metres above the back row seat, yet in the stadium creator (clearly shown in the above image) the roof starts very high above.

Yeah I don't mean to put it there, just an example.
You gave me a good idea, have completed the stands and the pavilion last night, tried placing the scoreboard as well but didn't get the best of it.

@MattW

Will there be an option to have no fence/fences that allow the ball to pass under them? Or is a fence fully surrounding the field of play needed for gameplay/physics reasons? I ask because a lot of local club grounds have no fencing or knee rail style fencing, so I was wondering if this would be possible? (see image).

knee-rail.jpg

Also, it'd be great to be able to put some nets around the stadium, any chance of these being in a future update? (Apologies if this is already an option - I don't have the academy).

Last edited:
Press box, small flat cluster needed in stadium creator[DOUBLEPOST=1478584381][/DOUBLEPOST]More roof types needed

One cool thing would be if you could place anything on Hills. Would be nice.

Fingers crossed we can place cameraman around the ground like the syd in dbc17 in the full game adding some police man or ground crew be cool to. Might not be fps friendly but be a cool option

Fingers crossed we can place cameraman around the ground like the syd in dbc17 in the full game adding some police man or ground crew be cool to. Might not be fps friendly but be a cool option

You're working on the Gabba right? pretty solid stuff so far!

Someone should probably do up a master list of assets to request for the stadium creator.

A couple of things I'd like to see are cricket nets and a manual style scoreboard in a couple of different styles. eg. Adelaide Oval to the basic board that might only show score and overs.

Are other people's created stadiums ruined after the update? All of my stadiums have had half the assets deleted, loads of hills added or have just disappeared from my academy entirely.
Yeah I went to download your stadiums at the weekend and couldn't find Canterbury but downloaded Trent Bridge and it had the hills all over it. Hope they can be fixed/recovered after all the effort you've put in.

You're working on the Gabba right? pretty solid stuff so far!
Yea i got another version that is really close to it that am working on and i just updated the gabba with a twist one

Yeah I went to download your stadiums at the weekend and couldn't find Canterbury but downloaded Trent Bridge and it had the hills all over it. Hope they can be fixed/recovered after all the effort you've put in.
I sent them my save file but no reply yet

Users who are viewing this thread