Stadium Creator Discussion

Anyone able to get the option to edit the seat colors since the update? I cant find the options for it anymore so any ideas would be nice thank you.

Anyone able to get the option to edit the seat colors since the update? I cant find the options for it anymore so any ideas would be nice thank you.

The option is there, when you edit individual stands/pavilions/questionable burrito bars the option to change colours there with the rest of the editing choices.

The option is there, when you edit individual stands/pavilions/questionable burrito bars the option to change colors there with the rest of the editing choices.
yea normally it is by using the sub edit button but now when i do it it only gives me the options to change the roofs the tier and sponsor signs but no color for the seats.

yea normally it is by using the sub edit button but now when i do it it only gives me the options to change the roofs the tier and sponsor signs but no color for the seats.
Are you attempting to select a part first (via the d-pad)? If you just edit normally you should get the colour options.

Are you attempting to select a part first (via the d-pad)? If you just edit normally you should get the colour options.
Yea it was me having a brain fart i was using the D-pad like a noob

An option to change color of the selected part would be great. Is there any chance it will be added?

iIn stadium creator can we have new roofs like the Dubai, Sharjah and also can we have pavilion Like Lords and Oval. Also is there a chance to include unique press box like Lords and Leeds? If BigAnt can include 3 to 4 different outfield ypes like plain (India), square (Australia, England) and Stripe it will be great.

The one thing I've noticed is that when you do try and create the stands to circulate the field (depending on what field you choose) it can be tricky to line it up as close as possible to minimise the gap between the field and stands. It would be good if there were a "guideline" of some sort to just show the angle of the next stand you are going to add just so you can tell if it is going to hit the field or not. Can be a little frustrating when you think you've got the perfect position for the stands to completely circulate the field and it turns out that on the opposite side the stand is touching the field, which means you have to delete and reposition the first stand.

Example: If you were to place Stand 1, the guideline would come off the edge closest to the field and show up about 2 stands ahead, this would then change if you amended the angle of the stand 2, 3 etc. It would just act as a guide so you would know if you were going to hit the field well before.

@BigAntStudios Stadium creator feature is something which we didnt expect at all and its an awesome addition. It would be nice if you could add saturation option to the ground grass so it feels good for the urban stadiums and for rural normal color. Thanks :)

20161020213353_1.jpg
20161020213353_12.jpg

In the above pictures the top one is original and the bottom pic edited one. The second picture looks more premium and very attractive. Please add this grass coloring feature coz it will give an awesome feel to the stadiums we create :)

Last edited:
I am sure @Ross did mention something about pitch ads being editable, any confirmation would be great

Users who are viewing this thread