Stadium Creator Discussion

4th time lucky on Bankstown Oval, no dice. I'm guessing it's due to sheer amount of stuff I'm putting into the level, a lot of trees and pavilions acting as surrounding buildings, only got to about 86% budget though.

So I did share a first version of the ground, (search: "Bankstown Oval") but have run into the issue again of disappearing stands and pavilions, and a giant tree in the middle of the pitch, any attempt to remove said tree, edit ground or play test results in a crash.

Last edited:
Dharmashala stadium at night...love to have more types in stadium grass. Option to change the color depth of grass.

night-view-of-dharamshala-stadium-in-Himachal-pradesh.jpg

Hey all. I'm yet to get the demo for this game, hoping to get it on PS4 when it comes out though.I'd love to see the Aussie stadiums made ups. Specifically the Gabba, Adelaide Oval, MCG (I saw @5hitkicker did that one, nice job mate!) and Etihad.
Now I have a couple of slight criticisms/requests of the stadium creator. And I mean them all in the nicest way possible :)!
1. Is it possible to make the stands snap to the fence so that there's no gaps between the stand and fence? I've watched a few YouTube videos and it seems a bit tedious at the moment
2. Will there be the addition of a roof to stadiums for if you want no wind or rain interference or are trying to recreate certain stadiums?
3. This is more of a question, but can the crowd sit on hills if you put them in the stadium?
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
[Sorry for double post, but I wasn't able to edit my other post]
Also I have a couple more things to ask?
1. Can you add big screens to stadiums to recreate them more accurately?
2. Is there a tool that can allow you to create things like the Waverley Park Scoreboard?

What an awesome add on this stadium creator is and will be.

I'd like to see a few more backdrops though. I dont know if that is planned or not.

Ross, any word you can give on this?

I like the idea of big stands on the wings but it's a bit barren on the other two edges. May I suggest some small pavillions, trees, hills, food trucks etc.

Now a days I see much calmness here than before, silence before storm (World Premiere very close...!)

Just spent my first few hours since the first stadium update in the editor, and it's absolutely wonderful. Whether it's a rural ground with sparse stands and cafes, to giant stadia amongst a city, when you go to the batting/bowling, it looks...in place. Next up, getting to grips with players/logos...!

I assume it creates some headaches, but is there any chance we'll be able to add buildings, etc to raised terrain/hills? Or have the ability to flatten the top of a hill to add things? I'm thinking scoreboard on top of the Adelaide Oval hill style.

Users who are viewing this thread