Steam Removed Buy Option for Ashes

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wonder how much the game is now worth for the privileged few that have it installed..

We have a piece of gaming history, the most short lived game ever

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes.... Finally. so any guess how much they managed to leech off using this horrible steamy pile of shit?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Power to the people!

I can see the PC DVD version which is due next week being boycotted.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Power to the people!

I can see the PC DVD version which is due next week being boycotted.

Surely if steam have pulled the release there is no way it can get an Xbox or a playstation release..

I'm worried about the PC game making its way to the shops though, look at how bad those simulators are, and yet they still get loads of shelf space.. What are they called? Like Blaster Simulator and Farm Simulator

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Surely if steam have pulled the release there is no way it can get an Xbox or a playstation release..

Having played the game and after seeing all the bugs on here i'm thinking there's no chance they can pass submissions for console.

I'm worried about the PC game making its way to the shops though, look at how bad those simulators are, and yet they still get loads of shelf space.. What are they called? Like Blaster Simulator and Farm Simulator

Well hopefully word gets around to the retailers of how ridiculously bad this game is.

madan

School Cricketer
Trickstar logic about this game

1 Test match = 5 Days

Ashes Series = 5 Test Matches

Ashes Cricket Game 2013 = 5 days of life span

:)

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Absolutely loving watching this unfold.

I mean I don't like having dishonest developers, who are basically con-artists, and shit cricket games but given we cannot control that, I'm glad the community is fighting back against this tripe.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
how do we interpret that the page is still up, but the buy option is removed? is it just blocked for some time? e.g. a steam error or while steam investigate complaints but it might come back later?

i bloody hope it's gone, dead, never to return. no pc retail release, no console... just dead, unlamented, soon to be forgotten.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Good riddance to [falls over on his side gets up, spins around throws cat across the room then chases it slowly out the back door]

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
I always hoped it would get removed from Steam.. but seriously didn't see it happening. That's two competetors to two games that I'm eagerly anticipating release that have now had their game removed from Steam at one point.. maybe I'M cursed? :mad

how do we interpret that the page is still up, but the buy option is removed?

Not really sure. Could be due to the complaints and wanting to cease association with the product. The other thought that came to my head is that maybe they were given the wrong version of the game to release and they're trying to fix things to get the right one out.. yes.. I know.. long shot there.

ZealousDamsel

School Cricketer
I'm almost sad to see it go. Not because I think they deserve any money (they don't) but because their is so many hilarious videos around for it, and there would be potential for many more.

Users who are viewing this thread