Steam update for DBC17 released

Bug No 1 of DBC 17 ....

No explanation required , this video says it all...see the keeper before I play the shot OMG.

Beg you to fix this issue... thanks in advance.

That is not a bug but yes it needs addressing

Edit - sorry assuming you are playing with latest PC patch

Are u playing on pc with latest update?
I think i read that cut shot to spinners have been sorted.
Yes I am playing in pc with latest patch including today's...[DOUBLEPOST=1494270676][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is not a bug but yes it needs addressing
It's not a bug surprisingly ? Keeper is moving across before I play the shot and catching ?
This happens 99% times all the times... in real may 1 in 100 keeper anticipate and moves before he plays the shot not always.

Why it is not a bug?

Try to play the shot and tell me this is happening in latest patch today's...to check these issues only I purchased DBC 17 pc version...
I am posting other bugs as well in steam bug reporting thread.

Yes I am playing in pc with latest patch including today's...[DOUBLEPOST=1494270676][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's not a bug surprisingly ? Keeper is moving across before I play the shot and catching ?
This happens 99% times all the times... in real may 1 in 100 keeper anticipate and moves before he plays the shot not always.

Why it is not a bug?

I am assuming game has been coded this way, otherwise it's been a bug since DBC14?

I am assuming game has been coded this way, otherwise it's been a bug since DBC14?
DBC 14 is perfectly fine 200% because my 20% scoring shots would be cut shots against spinners in DBC 14... just see the keeper how ridiculous.

All the cut shots ends this way not able to score even 1 boundary

Bug No 1 of DBC 17 ....

No explanation required , this video says it all...see the keeper before I play the shot OMG.

Beg you to fix this issue... thanks in advance.

I was under the impression the cut shot and superhuman wkt keeper was fixed or toned down as part of the Steam fixes.

@MattW do take a look at the clip as playing late cut against spinners still seems a high risk option.

Last edited:
Today's build

Veteran, Hardest bowling, bowling at AI

I have been bowling most of the day. The cut and thrust of test cricket is fine here, but we still have too many caught, too many bat pad and not enough bowled. Has anyone bowled someone out in a test using this build? I am worried that in the pressure to get a console patch submitted we are going to have to get Francobaldo to sort things out.

I will probably continue tomorrow. Despite no bowled it was good cricket.

20170508222756_1.jpg

Last edited:
Today's build

Veteran, Hardest bowling, bowling at AI

I have been bowling most of the day. The cut and thrust of test cricket is fine here, but we still have too many caught, too many bat pad and not enough bowled. Has anyone bowled someone out in a test using this build? I am worried that in the pressure to get a console patch submitted we are going to have to get Francobaldo to sort things out.

View attachment 187945
I would hope that BA don't bow to pressure and release to consoles before it is ready. From what I am seeing gameplay wise we are not that far off. From your picture mentalities look to be good just batsmen still getting out too cheaply probably due to the unevenness of dismissals. These changes and some other cosmetic additions and we have our game

I would hope that BA don't bow to pressure and release to consoles before it is ready. From what I am seeing gameplay wise we are not that far off. From your picture mentalities look to be good just batsmen still getting out too cheaply probably due to the unevenness of dismissals. These changes and some other cosmetic additions and we have our game

I am on a very dodgy pitch (to try and get some bowled).

I would exchange one bat pad an innings for a bowled and say we are there.

I am on a very dodgy pitch (to try and get some bowled).

I would exchange one bat pad an innings for a bowled and say we are there.
That would probably be good for me. However as someone who only plays on console and doesn't have the use of francobaldo's patch I really hope they find the balance even if it takes time

That would probably be good for me. However as someone who only plays on console and doesn't have the use of francobaldo's patch I really hope they find the balance even if it takes time

Unfortunately there are many many people who don't have that patience and I am worried BA will hurry something out soon before we are ready.

Users who are viewing this thread