Steam update for DBC17 released

They still iook like they are not going to make big scores

to be fair different users are getting different outcomes which to be fair on BA isn't a bad thing. I am sure if there are major issues BA will try their best to get it sorted.

The career fielding camera is a one focused on the one player you're controlling, it is working entirely as intended.

Issue 1 - Camera is set to Fielding 2 , You cannot change as per Your wish to look more smooth as Fielding 1 or Broadcast . But in Tour match or competition It Works .

Issue 2 - In Career There is Wrong Info Message Below Video will clear .

Kudos to all folks involved in Beta testing & BA team for Patch 4 work..quick question, is career team using test uniform across all international games issue fixed as well? i read the consolidated patch update post but couldn't anything around this so wondering.
(I am a console player)

Kudos to all folks involved in Beta testing & BA team for Patch 4 work..quick question, is career team using test uniform across all international games issue fixed as well? i read the consolidated patch update post but couldn't anything around this so wondering.
(I am a console player)

That was actually fixed months ago on PC so I'm sure it will be in the console update.

BA can you please remove the animation of the bowler changing its bowling mark when we try to bowl from a bit wider or closer to stumps
It gives us a cue when batting that the following delivery will be bowled a bit wider or closer even before the bowler starts his run up.
Even realistically too bowlers don't change their bowling mark by shifting to either one step right or left they do it during their run up which used to happen just like in DBC14.
Bowling a bit wider or closer to the stumps comes in handy only when it has a surprise element to it.
If we know before hand when the bowler has not even started his run up then this type of variation loses its surprise element and can make batting and bowling from a user perspective a little less enjoyable.
If there is a specific reason for this feature to be present in the game then please change it for atleast legend and veteran difficulty.
I know its neither important and nor it is a bug but will help in making dbc17 much more realistic

BA can you please remove the animation of the bowler changing its bowling mark when we try to bowl from a bit wider or closer to stumps
It gives us a cue when batting that the following delivery will be bowled a bit wider or closer even before the bowler starts his run up.
Even realistically too bowlers don't change their bowling mark by shifting to either one step right or left they do it during their run up which used to happen just like in DBC14.
Bowling a bit wider or closer to the stumps comes in handy only when it has a surprise element to it.
If we know before hand when the bowler has not even started his run up then this type of variation loses its surprise element and can make batting and bowling from a user perspective a little less enjoyable.
If there is a specific reason for this feature to be present in the game then please change it for atleast legend and veteran difficulty.
I know its neither important and nor it is a bug but will help in making dbc17 much more realistic

Good point. It's not game breaking at all, and probably not a big deal, but would be a nice quality of life addition in future. I think in DBC14 you could change your delivery angle right before release. I think they have tried to remove premeditation and guess work. Case in point: backlift while preparing for an advance shot. Not sure if these can be seen in online play though.

Field sets for T20 in latest patch.
2 words
"Nearly Perfect"
:clap

All the Bal, pp , def fields are nicely updated covering the circle.

Gr8 work.

I played a T20 with the new patch and got brutalised. PLEASE change everything back. :facepalm

Seriously though, great work on the improvements that I've seen so far.

The field settings for the AI are just about spot on. Five men out almost all the way through the last 14 overs. The great side-effect of that; it made me approach things differently. Yes singles can be easy to get but boundaries are tougher. I tried shots I hadn't played before just to try and keep pushing on. Going to have to get good now.

Not sure how the AI is at setting targets (kind of excited about a run chase..). The aggression was improved in terms of batting. My pathetic total was very easily chased. For anyone interested Pujara is set as conservative and it didn't stop him. My only hope came after getting Rahul and next ball getting Kohli lbw with a yorker. Very satisfying.

P4LLhiw.jpg

These two posts made my day :yes

I guess once the stats are fixed, DBC 17 would be a lot closer to the game which fans were looking forward to :cheers

Most of us aren't lazy, just busy maybe.

When I replied the thread was smaller and the answer was only a wrist flick away. But do find time or, ask a specific question... ? Which was...?

Would your answer be a yes/no then? Much appreciated. You do know you are talking to a women...! Multiple choice questions...?

c17580b9e2.png

These are my ODI statistics in career, see if you can spot the issue. ;)

It's the same for all format stats currently.

The stats that appear in game when I walk out to bat appear to be correct however. Only the ones from the statistics menu are wrong.
Didn't know Hansie Cronje was playing for you...?[DOUBLEPOST=1494259112][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is green ticks ?
Without sounding pedantic can someone please tell us what are green ticks...??? Please.

I have noticed that when i create a competition for eg ipl the defualt lines up that shows up are different from what i have set in the academy. It works fine when i select a casual game but when under competition it doesn't load the correct lineup. I will have to set the line up before every game. It work fine when you select international sides i think the problem is with club sides or ipl sides

Can others check and confirm

Users who are viewing this thread