Steam update for DBC17 released

Still recording figures of 5-27 in 10 overs in my existing career mode even after the new patch at legend bowking difficulty set to hardest.. Still its a matter of time before i get the next wicket! And please tell the fixed stats can be seen in the existing career mode or i need to start a new one?
I think your career was started when the game was DBC-17 , now it's actually DBC 17+ with lot of fixes and updates, why don't you start a new one ...think that your career player dead with DBC17 :p

I have been Playing the Last whole sat and Sunday ... But did not found constant overthrow and Keeper is stopping short balls now , but some times misses that happens in Real .

My Concern is

1 - Wrong stats in Career
2 - Fielding running career is not working

Please look into this
Well just last night i was playing and overthrows and glitch un outs was still part of the problem big time.( anyway its on PS4) byes from keeper just standing and spectating and not doing his job of catching was also happening more than a few times.

Well just last night i was playing and overthrows and glitch un outs was still part of the problem big time.( anyway its on PS4) byes from keeper just standing and spectating and not doing his job of catching was also happening more than a few times.
So you are not even playing the PC version......??? How is that helpful to them? This is the problem: only people who are playing the PC version of the game should give feedback on the state of play after the various patches......

Just played few casual T5 matches on Bradman Oval ground between Victoria & New Southwales

I dont know if it is micro change in the patches in respect of the revamped Broadcast camera OR Was it due to this particular stadium...

Camera combo- Batting Broadcast 1 & Running Broadcast 2(newer one)

*Whenever I play the shots square of the wicket the running broadcast 2 camera is as good as real...(perfect camera zoom & height)*

However whenever I play a defensive or straight towards long on/off the camera zooms in unusually close to the ball & rotating viciously on a perpendicular angle above the ball...such that it makes it difficult to see the ball in relation to the fielder & thus judge the 2s &1s...

This unusual zooming in is evident especially more in the attacking shots, such that the camera is tracking the ball marker on the ground whereas the ball hit in the air is outside the camera's FOV...
It was ok when the ball flew for six on 2-3 occasions but in other cases , I could not judge whether the ball was going in the fielders hands or above him for 6 or falling short of him & thus I may need to steal a 1 or 2...

can we let the camera be zoomed out just like we have when the shots are hit square of the wicket where its so pleasing to the visual experience of the game, as good as real TV broadcast...

would just like to let BA know how good this new running broadcast 2 camera already is except for the aforesaid reason...

We all have observed while watching real TV broadcast, how when there is huge 6 into the stands straight towards those cameras, the camera closely tracks the ball coming towards long on /off straight but then in the last second or so the ball passes beyond the field of view of the camera & the camera simply stops flowing & the ball disappears...

Wow! isnt it?

I dont know if BA could implement it without much hassles...

I hope I have been able to explain it well...

I would humbly request BA & MattW Sir to keep the camera at the same angle as for the straight shots including those 6s SAME LIKE THE ANGLE & ZOOM we have for those square of the wicket shots (the bold sentence in aforesaid para), just like a real TV camera it follows the ball from there zoomed out as the ball races towards the fence or flies into those high tier stands...

Ultimately we play this game for the (close to real) sheer amount of realism & pleasure it gives to us similar to what we feel while watching a LIVE match on TV...

Thanx @MattW sir for the wonderful daily patches...which proves you listen to the community's observations & suggestions with utmost patience & try to accommodate them:clap:arwk:

Last edited:
Im suprised this logo database issue isnt being spoken about more ! Im being limited to about 20 teams overall and thats after deleting duplicates for most things. It really is a big issue !

I am sure that was fixed sometime ago now where duplicates where removed. Please don't tell me your playing the console version?

c17580b9e2.png

These are my ODI statistics in career, see if you can spot the issue. ;)

It's the same for all format stats currently.

The stats that appear in game when I walk out to bat appear to be correct however. Only the ones from the statistics menu are wrong.

So you are not even playing the PC version......??? How is that helpful to them? This is the problem: only people who are playing the PC version of the game should give feedback on the state of play after the various patches......

How we're missing the green ticks. eh? Bring'em back Matt. :yes

Read back through the thread (don't be lazy). And check out the Steam thread. It does depend on the spec of your PC!

Most of us aren't lazy, just busy maybe. I hope that's okay. I feel that the organization of this forum doesn't make it easy to find a needle in the haystack. The wealth of information, noise, and discussion is aplenty. Repetition is avoidable if the topics were a bit better organized on the main page.

Anyway, my PC specifications are way above recommended specifications for mainstream games released in 2016-2017. Would your answer be a yes/no then? Much appreciated.

Thanks for anyone who watched the stream. The Vod will be uploaded to Twitch

I played on Veteran, Hard bowling, Grassy pitch, and this is the scorecard.

@blockerdave @Dutch @WealeyH

20170508134734_1.jpg

The good

The general cricket looked and felt fantastic
Had a popped up bat pad off a defensive shot
It no longer feels like bowling at a brick wall, there were play and misses and an LBW. No bowled, but it's only 46 overs. There was a really fine nick off a defensive shot which was proper test cricket.
I actually got a run out (I was worried I would then get loads, as this is a frequent bug in other cricket games), but I didn't, which was great.

The bad

Cook and Jennings, both conservative players, slogged the ball to the infield for soft dismissals.
Still too many bat pads off the drive for my liking.

I am going to play on legend, hardest bowling tonight.

Last edited:
I am sure that was fixed sometime ago now where duplicates where removed. Please don't tell me your playing the console version?

I am on console, but havent managed to see much being spoken about on this subject.

Users who are viewing this thread