Steam update for DBC17 released

Man, the variable bounce in this game now is awesome, takes the game to a new level. Played a back foot cover drive to a good length delivery and the ball shot up off the pitch over the bat and hit my gloves and was caught at gully. Wish I took a video.

Also playing and missing a few times now, didn't recall that happening a lot before.

Edit: oh, and the new field AI field placings are a breath of fresh air.

Last edited:
There's a field editor bug(PS4) in the starting of the video, has this been resolved yet on the PC version?

Sony and Microsoft sure are taking their sweet time arent they !?

Wish there was a way to check with them for Console users will face this with every Patch.
Daily updates on Steam is tempting me to buy and play on steam. Plus there is Francobaldo's tweaks.

Wish there was a way to check with them for Console users will face this with every Patch.
Daily updates on Steam is tempting me to buy and play on steam. Plus there is Francobaldo's tweaks.
Ha ha That's what I did ... one more reason to buy it in pc was to post some bugs before it's too late to wait in console.
One time purchase will help me whenever new patches comes in .

Ha ha That's what I did ... one more reason to buy it in pc was to post some bugs before it's too late to wait in console.
One time purchase will help me whenever new patches comes in .

Seems like a good investment to make. My 17 inch HP i7 Laptop feels very small in front of my 55 inch TCL (which I ues for Xbox One).

Last edited:
New update now live:

Resolved issue where opening bowling tactics menu could cause a crash
Resolved issue where career would incorrectly record 50s and 100s
Added balls faced to match summary scorecard
Updates to fielding presets
Tuned AI innings pacing
Tuned AI dismissals

New update now live:

Tuned AI innings pacing
Tuned AI dismissals
Thanks MattW.
Today's update has some cool feature.

New update now live:

Tuned AI innings pacing
Tuned AI dismissals

@MattW Incredibly supportive and again an update. Thank you so much. I have work to do but I will try and do some proper testing and feedback before the day is out.

I might stream my testing on Twitch. Twitch - But the quality may be poor and I have to stop constantly to do my actual day job, but it will be like 10 minutes on, 10 minutes off.

Last edited:
Will this patch actually fix the online play as well? We are really struggling in our online league with all the game breaking glitches, which I'm sure have been mentioned before like the overthrows and field placings just refusing to stick. Sometimes the ball will roll through a fielder and go for overthrows and it's really frustrating. We need it fixed to make our league more fun and fair. Please look into the online play.

Can we please get some feedback on online gameplay updates ? Will a patch for ofline fix the online glitches ? Or will that have to be a new seperate patch on its own ? Will really help if the guys testing online patches then aswell .

Users who are viewing this thread