Steam update for DBC17 released

Following must be checked on online play
1. Constant overthrows.
2. Running between wickets
3. Fields dont stick.
4. Short balls that keeper does not stop even though he can
5. Timer.
I sincerely hope BA does not put online play on the backburner. Please do not ingnore the online community.

1. Constant overthrows.
3. Fields dont stick.
5. Timer.
I sincerely hope BA does not put online play on the backburner. Please do not ingnore the online community.
have you read all the previous posts in this thread? no 3 and no 5 has been fixed.......

have you read all the previous posts in this thread? no 3 and no 5 has been fixed.......
Can you confirm on the latest update if 1 and
1. Constant overthrows.
3. Fields dont stick.
5. Timer.
Can you please confirm if 1 and 4 are still true with the latest update please, my understanding is that 3 and 5 were fixed in previous updates.

Can you please confirm if 1 and 4 are still true with the latest update please, my understanding is that 3 and 5 were fixed in previous updates.
We cannot comment because as with the previous 4 posts we have PS4 and cannot test the current patch buid, hoewever someone did mention in this thread that it is in fact currently still the case...

Field preset sticks when the preset is set to "all form match type."

Otherwise the problem is still there.

I played a T20 with the new patch and got brutalised. PLEASE change everything back. :facepalm

Seriously though, great work on the improvements that I've seen so far.

The field settings for the AI are just about spot on. Five men out almost all the way through the last 14 overs. The great side-effect of that; it made me approach things differently. Yes singles can be easy to get but boundaries are tougher. I tried shots I hadn't played before just to try and keep pushing on. Going to have to get good now.

Not sure how the AI is at setting targets (kind of excited about a run chase..). The aggression was improved in terms of batting. My pathetic total was very easily chased. For anyone interested Pujara is set as conservative and it didn't stop him. My only hope came after getting Rahul and next ball getting Kohli lbw with a yorker. Very satisfying.

P4LLhiw.jpg

I have been Playing the Last whole sat and Sunday ... But did not found constant overthrow and Keeper is stopping short balls now , but some times misses that happens in Real .

My Concern is

1 - Wrong stats in Career
2 - Fielding running career is not working

Please look into this

I have been Playing the Last whole sat and Sunday ... But did not found constant overthrow and Keeper is stopping short balls now , but some times misses that happens in Real .

My Concern is

1 - Wrong stats in Career
2 - Fielding running career is not working

Please look into this
As mentioned in patch notes today stats should be fixed up.
Point 2 I don't quite understand can you give more information please.

Still recording figures of 5-27 in 10 overs in my existing career mode even after the new patch at legend bowking difficulty set to hardest.. Still its a matter of time before i get the next wicket! And please tell the fixed stats can be seen in the existing career mode or i need to start a new one?

OMG! The AI cut the ball off my leg spin. Never seen that before.

By the by the 15 RPO forecast falls off the screen in a T20.

Im suprised this logo database issue isnt being spoken about more ! Im being limited to about 20 teams overall and thats after deleting duplicates for most things. It really is a big issue !

Users who are viewing this thread