Steam update for DBC17 released

Can we expect an update today. Actually it's very very difficult to develop a game of cricket than soccer and other sports games.
Maintenance is even more tough. I as a software developer knows that to satisfy varied user needs.
We must appreciate BA for having such a quick and reliable updates based on feedback.
May i expect slight increase in sounds when bat touches the ball and nicks .

Is it challenging enough to bat at legend difficulty at medium or should i increase it to hard because at legend hardest.. I cant even touch the ball.. So legend medium or hard? Help appreciated!!!!!!

Is it challenging enough to bat at legend difficulty at medium or should i increase it to hard because at legend hardest.. I cant even touch the ball.. So legend medium or hard? Help appreciated!!!!!!
Which mode are you playing career , competition or tour?

Does this have anything, anything at all to do with the patches??? There are many many other threads that can be used for this or you just PM someone..........Its such a strange question anyway...what will work for someone else wont perhaps work for you....experiment and find your niche....

Which mode are you playing career , competition or tour?
Career![DOUBLEPOST=1494483178][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does this have anything, anything at all to do with the patches??? There are many many other threads that can be used for this or you just PM someone..........Its such a strange question anyway...what will work for someone else wont perhaps work for you....experiment and find your niche....
Man.. If you cant help please dont!

The AI can bat. Fairly well as it happens. Although I didn't know it was a 43 over match until the end of the 43rd over. :facepalm

W4CF1Uv.jpg
They seem to bat better when the overs are reduced I just played a one day tournament where I playedc12 games one was shortened to 30 overs and the AI made 6/210 the rest of the tournament when AI had 50 overs were lucky to make 150 and never once lasted the 50 overs so I would say the reduced overs has something to do with it

They seem to bat better when the overs are reduced I just played a one day tournament where I playedc12 games one was shortened to 30 overs and the AI made 6/210 the rest of the tournament when AI had 50 overs were lucky to make 150 and never once lasted the 50 overs so I would say the reduced overs has something to do with it
A key lies in making catching more difficult...now there are many more edges there are many more chances and if those chances are too easy to take AI will fall over....I am lobbying for tweaking of reaction catches.....

Has anyone noticed that the AI bats better when you set match difficulty on Ameture ? While playing Legend or Veteran you can get the AI out easily under 130s in T20s

fearsome tweak me. As @Dutch said, and as I have repeatedly said to the same people over and over, this is a thread for patch feedback. Take it to another, more relevant thread

Well if you aren't going to ban guys for repeated transgressions ...

A key lies in making catching more difficult...now there are many more edges there are many more chances and if those chances are too easy to take AI will fall over....I am lobbying for tweaking of reaction catches.....
Or implementing a slider as some of us aren't the best gamers on the planet and are mere casual players with low skill sets and take longer to pick things up. But yes some less steep learning curve.

Particularly for diving catches. Not sure if this is cause I'm playing on pro but they are too easy to take. The only time I drop catches is when it's using the normal fielding method.

Users who are viewing this thread