Steam update for DBC17 released

Looking forward to this next tweak. I hope there's still enough to keep the close fielders interested. Really appreciate the work that BA and the Beta Band are putting in on this.
get practicing catches boys....it just got a little bit harder! :)

the catching mini game gets significantly and gradually more difficult the higher the game setting...medium...hard....hardest....really feels like reaction catches now! Plenty of edges but chances will go down...as they should.....added bonus...ai stands up a bit more....

Practice makes perfect.....

What I love about this last vid...the angle of the bat....the slips and wickie following the ball.....this is a damn good and immersive game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice score card: four day match between Argentina and Hong Kong (:p)

One bowled...pace bowler
One blinding catch in the gulley and one bat pad......AI holding up well....some nice edges and an even contest....

20170512220521_1.jpg

DB17 keeps crashing when I want to download the latest India and England teams... I don't know how to reset my DB17 teams

img_8003-jpg.188311

Bit of fight from Pakistan in the First Test after being 44/3.

I normally have the pace slider set to 70 and for this i lowered it. Visually doesn't look quick enough for me, but it has made me wonder if the extra pace makes the AI struggle.

Intriguing pitch. It did a bit with the new ball. Looked dangerous. Then Was a complete and utter road. Then the new ball did the damage again. Then flattened again and the tail wagged.

One thing I'd say is the AI hardly ever just flat out miss the ball. Had so many LBW's turned down due to tiny edges.

I personally would love some of the edges to have no audio. Sometimes you get the LBW turned down and the confidence bar comes up 92 keepers 85 bowler but there is never any point in reviewing as u ALWAYS no if they have hit it.

Really really enjoyable though, game is turning into a proper simulation. Spinner btw were utterly ineffective bad pads toned down.

Pitch was Dusty and Hard-Pristine.

Veteran Hard Bowling!

This is on the beta build.

@cricket_online

img_8003-jpg.188311

Bit of fight from Pakistan in the First Test after being 44/3.

I normally have the pace slider set to 70 and for this i lowered it. Visually doesn't look quick enough for me, but it has made me wonder if the extra pace makes the AI struggle.

Intriguing pitch. It did a bit with the new ball. Looked dangerous. Then Was a complete and utter road. Then the new ball did the damage again. Then flattened again and the tail wagged.

One thing I'd say is the AI hardly ever just flat out miss the ball. Had so many LBW's turned down due to tiny edges.

I personally would love some of the edges to have no audio. Sometimes you get the LBW turned down and the confidence bar comes up 92 keepers 85 bowler but there is never any point in reviewing as u ALWAYS no if they have hit it.

Really really enjoyable though, game is turning into a proper simulation. Spinner btw were utterly ineffective bad pads toned down.

Pitch was Dusty and Hard-Pristine.

Veteran Hard Bowling!

This is on the beta build.

@cricket_online
I hope there are improvements cause I've been smashing through teams on Veteran / Hardest.

Users who are viewing this thread