Steam update for DBC17 released

No words to appreciate the support from BA !!!

Beta Testers,
Any other significant issue you guys identified that needs fixing?
How about AI running between wickets?

Can we assume patch for console is almost stable for submission?

Can somebody tell me...

Is this beta build after Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0975?

Can we use beta build to play as well?

Is the not outs getting accounted now?

Is the keeper still a super man and the cut shot to spinner still going to get catched?

Last edited:
I played 2 test matches and few T20s after the last update. Gameplay is better now but few bugs still need to be fixed. I have been asking several times
1) Automatic replays when AI batting need a look after
2) While AI batting, i got the wickets
Most of them bowled and caught but not even single lbw. Lbw's very very rare.
Thanks

Is the not outs getting accounted now?
No
Is the keeper still a super man and the cut shot to spinner still going to get catched?
No

Thanks, Good that cut shots now can be played against spinners with out getting caught.

Eagerly waiting for this beta build to come live.

Not outs calculations is important, please highlight it to BA once you are done with testing thanks!

Thanks, Good that cut shots now can be played against spinners with out getting caught.

Eagerly waiting for this beta build to come live.

Not outs calculations is important, please highlight it to BA once you are done with testing thanks!
He is not on the beta team....he is thus playing a different build to the beta team that has an additional number of improvements....

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not on the beta team....he is thus playing a different build to the beta team that has an additional number of improvements....
I am also playing the latest build Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0975

I am still facing the cut shots to keeper catch.

Still not the latest beta build. It is not available to the public yet.

That's fair enough, so I'm guessing it must be fixed when the next build goes public, because Dutch debating it with him wouldn't make sense otherwise. Awesome, needed tweaked that! :thumbs

I am also playing the latest build Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0975

I am still facing the cut shots to keeper catch.

I am pretty sure @Dutch was hinting in his reply to you that chintoo is playing a new build version of the game that even Big Ant don't know about lol

Is there a bat pad fix build available this weekend that I can test?

Is there a bat pad fix build available this weekend that I can test?

Can't say if anything is going to be put out there but the current beta build I'm on has seen it toned down nicely!

Plus the AI posted a decent 1st innings total. Pitches are playing nicely as well. This dusty Pristine pitch has lost all its bounce!!

Can't say if anything is going to be put out there but the current beta build I'm on has seen it toned down nicely!

Plus the AI posted a decent 1st innings total. Pitches are playing nicely as well. This dusty Pristine pitch has lost all its bounce!!

@WealeyH How about AI running between wickets? Is it improved?

Users who are viewing this thread