Same batting / bowling difficulty
Same AI difficulty
Same default fields (no custom ones)
Same pitch type
Same teams
Same player attributes
Same format (e.g. Test or T20)

Etc etc etc

Everyone plays at least 3+ matches (no simming)

Every one gives feedback
BA acts on feedback and releases new beta etc

Repeat this for all different batting /bowling/AI levels and all different pitch types and different team skill levels etc and we might get closer to what we all want (well actually, what do we all want other than saying 'better AI, more challenging gameplay' etc )

For me issue is there is no test scripts people are adhering to so feedback is based on such an overwhelming variety of gameplay setups I am amazed BA fix anything tbh

Well if I was told what to test then I would have done so. I have never been privy to the beta discussion and yet with thousands of hours of experience and a longing for a really accurate simulation of the game I was desperate to help.

Every new build makes it seem like a start from scratch and there is just not enough time to address what is going on, especially with console players impatient for a result.

Well if I was told what to test then I would have done so. I have never been privy to the beta discussion and yet with thousands of hours of experience and a longing for a really accurate simulation of the game I was desperate to help.

Every new build makes it seem like a start from scratch and there is just not enough time to address what is going on, especially with console players impatient for a result.

I'm confused why everyone being negative at the moment... the game plays soooo good compared to previous. So however they have done it, it's worked?

You know i may sound annoying but can anyone confirm if late cut to spinners resulting in superhuman WK catching the ball has been sorted or not? I know i have asked this couple of times but havent fetched an answer.

Any input would be appreciated

Pristine pitch, veteran, hardest bowling.

2 bat pads, one from Sharma and one from Ashwin. Three chances in total I think, one dropped.

20170515222609_1.jpg

20170515222612_1.jpg

You know i may sound annoying but can anyone confirm if late cut to spinners resulting in superhuman WK catching the ball has been sorted or not? I know i have asked this couple of times but havent fetched an answer.

Any input would be appreciated

Lol no no no you don't sound annoying:p

IMG_8058.JPG

This game continues to go back and forth.

Day 5 and I'm greeted by only 2 slips then 1 slip with sweepers either side. Soooo good playing to the situation.

The new ball caused carnage with me being a little aggressive and it failed. West Indies reduced to 10/3.

Then as the ball got older the Windies gained momentum with Samuels depositing Shah into the stands twice lathing onto anything over pitched before over confidence cost Blackwood his wicket being caught in front to a inswinging Yorker.

Genuinely this is unreal. Such a battle. I'm stuck between attacking and defending and being punished for any mistake and riding my luck. I can see myself battling for a draw here!!

Ps: anyone say cut...

View attachment 188590

This game continues to go back and forth.

Day 5 and I'm greeted by only 2 slips then 1 slip with sweepers either side. Soooo good playing to the situation.

The new ball caused carnage with me being a little aggressive and it failed. West Indies reduced to 10/3.

Then as the ball got older the Windies gained momentum with Samuels depositing Shah into the stands twice lathing onto anything over pitched before over confidence cost Blackwood his wicket being caught in front to a inswinging Yorker.

Genuinely this is unreal. Such a battle. I'm stuck between attacking and defending and being punished for any mistake and riding my luck. I can see myself battling for a draw here!!

Ps: anyone say cut...

This match reminds me of yesterday's real life game between the two team's:thumbs

Is anyone annoyed at this new difficult catching mechanic? I am dropping some absolute sitters here. It doesnt even give you enough time to line the circle up. Surely it should change depending on how difficult the chance is or how bad the fielder is.

I'm not entirely sure how to approach it!!

Really can't wait for the console patch. If these are the games your getting wow must be such a step up from the original game released in December.

My tip to you sir WealeyH if you get to the last over try blocking the remaining delivery's ;)

Flip me mate.....can there ever be any gratitude?

Try speaking to someone after they've dropped two sitters.

Yes maybe I should have phrased it better. "Is anyone finding the new catching mechanic too difficult?"

Users who are viewing this thread