Steam update for DBC17 released

Will the new update/patch show the batsman's stats as they come out to bat in tour games now??
That's generally the intended notion and they should be updated too.[DOUBLEPOST=1494946909][/DOUBLEPOST]
Crowd is completely silent when hit ground shots for boundaries. Looks very plain.
That's just Middlesex at home try Surrey at the Oval for real action and fun!

We still don't have any update about the ps4 version.I'm beginning to feel a bit frustated since this PC patch process seems to be never ending.

I'm itching to play the game which I've not touched since Feb but all we are getting is PC patches with no mention of even how long this is going to linger on:(

I think we atleast deserve a update on how long we have to wait..

We still don't have any update about the ps4 version.I'm beginning to feel a bit frustated since this PC patch process seems to be never ending.

I'm itching to play the game which I've not touched since Feb but all we are getting is PC patches with no mention of even how long this is going to linger on:(

I think we atleast deserve a update on how long we have to wait..
As long as Microsoft and Sony says it needs ;)

Dear BigAnt
AI batsmen getting bowled every time if we bowl middle stump line with full length.Most wickets were bowled without single lbw after the recent update. Please look into this.

What AI skill level you using

If you are playing below Pro this might be expected
If playing on legend then more cause for concern
But even then ;

What pitch type you playing on
What bowling difficulty you using
Sliders altered from default
Player attributes altered

All this can affect how 'easy' it is to bowl cpu I would imagine?

What AI skill level you using

If you are playing below Pro this might be expected
If playing on legend then more cause for concern
But even then ;

What pitch type you playing on
What bowling difficulty you using
Sliders altered from default
Player attributes altered

All this can affect how 'easy' it is to bowl cpu I would imagine?

To add to it, I actually played 2 four dayers and 4 t20s under Easiest, Easy and Medium settings for both batting and bowling in overall Rookie and Amateur level. I usually play on Pro so I just did so to differentiate the outcome and if I like, I'd have possibly start a career so that my low levelled avatar gets a boost. But @kiran varma let me conclude my findings in simple sentences:
You'll feel as you are playing EA cricket if you opt for Easiest in Rookie. On Easy in Amateur it appears to be somewhat AC09..ah! no, BLC07 might be a great example.
The shots are even adjusted to the most obvious one regardless of your input. Bowling is equally terrible (or amazing) as you can set the dummy (you can call it batsman) up easily and get the reward.

If you truly want to enjoy the game as a genuine cricket player (with the common sense and the knowledge to differentiate baseball and cricket.... ah! PJ.. sorry!), Play at-least on Pro with Medium batting and Hard bowling. And while downloading teams, make sure you don't update the player's skills. let it be the default one. You'll see what gem of a game you're playing. Adding semi-auto fielding to that will be the icing on the cake! trust me....... try this! :)

Last edited:
As long as Microsoft and Sony says it needs ;)
Dear whom are you trying to fool here...first let BA submit the build !

First point ,Why does Sony and Microsoft want this game ? It's all to BA to submit the build and follow up with them to push his build into production... Microsoft and Sony will have some time frame to put this build that's it.
As far as i understand they just upload the latest patch based on agreement.
build is not yet ready for consoles since pc patches are still in progress.

First point ,Why does Sony and Microsoft want this game ? It's all to BA to submit the build and follow up with them to push his build into production... Microsoft and Sony will have some time frame to put this build that's it.
You really are a dick.....

Someone has his male monthly... I'm not really sure I understand what you're trying to say.[DOUBLEPOST=1494953488][/DOUBLEPOST]
Y don't you shut up if you don't know the truth?
Anger management 0900345879.

Why live in ignorance...

Users who are viewing this thread