Steam update for DBC17 released

T20 fields..

I think all the att and Bal fields should have a minimum of 3 or 4 outfielders.

May b Adding option to edit the preloaded fields would take care of all the problems.

I had asked for the same thing but the default fields cant be made editable.

I have adjusted t20 bal fields to have mostly 3-4 out fields now, will most probably be updated in next build.
Attack fields are fall backs for pp, and def i think,it will not be used mostly as long as the other fields pp, balance and defense do their work.

If you find any such fields in ODi too do tell.

I had asked for the same thing but the default fields cant be made editable.

I have adjusted t20 bal fields to have mostly 3-4 out fields now, will most probably be updated in next build.
Attack fields are fall backs for pp, and def i think,it will not be used mostly as long as the other fields pp, balance and defense do their work.

If you find any such fields in ODi too do tell.

Pace od attack 7,8,9,10 ( leg side empty, with batsman movement introduced in dbc17 it's free runs there. Also the line of AI bowler is never suited for a 7/2 off field)

Pace od Bal 2,3,4,5,6
( 0 outfielders. Bal needs atleast 3 on outfield)

Pace od Bal 9,10, 11, 13
( no out fielder in front of the wkt I,easy hiting option down the ground)

Bal odi needs min 3 out fielders..

Pace od def 5,6,7,12,13,14 ,16,17 ( leg side outfield empty, useless with the line AI balls)

@grkrama

Thanks mate for working on fields issues...
Currently AI is selecting user created fields as well as part of field placements. This looks more realistic now.

Hartly Request to not to break this part ... let the AI selects the user defined fields as well along with existing fields.

Thank you once again.

Has anyone got a clean bowled on any difficulty since this patch? (And I dont mean batsman dragging onto stumps)

Can somebody confirm if this issue still exists...

As a right hand batsman ... you play a short towards fine leg (LS pointing 12 and RS pointing 01), the player used to move across off stump and leaves his stumps and play the shot ... where he always get bowled.

Expectation is he will play by standing at the same but ball should hit his body even lbw appeal should happen if applicable.
But he should not leave all his stumps and play the shot by moving across.

AI changing field for every ball in career...in career mode when i exit the game when i start the game again my player is thrown out the ongoing tournament....it shows u r not selected..

In regards AI batting in T20 I just bowled against England with India. They had 100 for 2 after 10 and finished on 145 for 5. Anyone who has seen England play these days would surely agree they are more likely to finish on 200 or get bowled out for 145.

To me there needs to either be some kind of progression in batting mentality with the end point being all batsmen show an Aggressive or Brute mentality with that being a more rapid progression if it's the late overs of an innings. I don't know how you make an AI be more risky but that feels like the thing that's missing.

Would it be possible to add a second mentality for batsmen? Either as a starting mentality and then a secondary that they aim to reach or just a second mentality which they display in one day?
ncdr8bJ

A new build just went live on steam, patch notes:

Revamped Broadcast Camera
Players will now wear glasses that were assigned in the Academy
Resolved issue where rain would not be visible
Adjusted stamina drain
Various performance improvements
Thanks a lot... just to know is the career stats issue (not outs being not considered) is still fix being done?
Kindly don't submit your final build to consoles with out fixing this... thanks a lot for your efforts , we are ready to wait for another week as well as long as we get final good patch on consoles.

Thanks a lot... just to know is the career stats issue (not outs being not considered) is still fix being done?
Kindly don't submit your final build to consoles with out fixing this... thanks a lot for your efforts , we are ready to wait for another week as well as long as we get final good patch on consoles.
Jaffer.. Hope we get dynamic lineups here..

A new build just went live on steam, patch notes:

Revamped Broadcast Camera
Players will now wear glasses that were assigned in the Academy
Resolved issue where rain would not be visible
Adjusted stamina drain
Various performance improvements

So many updates. I want to write a detailed playthrough review of the bowling experience for a whole test match. I assume I have enough time before Patch 4 final goes live? I need a day or two.

May be the base of game play is between career or competition modes.
Moreover I think majority don't play online.

I think your wrong , there is a big Online Community that I`m aware of on the PS4 Version , not sure about Xbox and PC though.

On 14 there used to be a massive Facebook online group for the PC version , probably still there , waiting for the Online game to become more playable.

Yes I hope BA is listening to us..
Can uh tell me which batting difficulty level ub hve in your career mode.. Because till patch 3 i was able to play very well at hardest difficulty... But now after all these patches the hardest difficulty is almost unplayable.. You also facing something like this!

Users who are viewing this thread