Steam update for DBC17 released

Thanks a lot @MattW for solving the issue temporarily by bringing the original camera so I can go back and play the game now. But please look into this issue with the cams at the moment. I made a picture after updating to today's patch. Thank you so much for the support.

View attachment 187241

I know this is driving people crazy who aren't into it, but honestly this post demonstrates what us crazy broadcast view people seem to like very well! Hopefully it can be sorted and put to bed soon, as we're just a bit passionate about being able to play the game with a view that works well, which it seems is pretty close to being sorted.

It's probably as much an obsession at the moment as zimrahil's one of constantly mocking what others want in the game because he's heard it too much. :p

I hve played 7-8 club t20 matches now in career mode after this latest patch which said dynamic lineups.. but till now AI captain is selecting the same team in all the matches.. only in one match he changed the batting order a bit. But no changes in the playing XI there to be seen..

Don't spoil my fun , just pickup the gfx card and about to install it in to the system , you have bring a bad news :(

Don't spoil my fun , just pickup the gfx card and about to install it in to the system , you have bring a bad news :(
Don't worry! When playing at your local town level, it's not there. But I'm playing international in career mode, and just checked it's there. Pujara and Shami from ODIs are replaced with pandya and bhuvaneshwar Kumar in t20s. Also the batting order has been changed!

Well, test and odi line-up for India in career mode still the same for me. May be more tweaking will be done. Matt did say "improved", so i guess it's still under the microscope! Great to see difference in batting order though. :)

Don't worry! When playing at your local town level, it's not there. But I'm playing international in career mode, and just checked it's there. Pujara and Shami from ODIs are replaced with pandya and bhuvaneshwar Kumar in t20s. Also the batting order has been changed!
I want to ask something.. Can you tell me what dynamic lineups means.. I thought its like if in one one day shami doesn't perform well.. Then he is replaced by another player in next odi.. Is it not like that? Or is it just different teams across different fomats?

I want to ask something.. Can you tell me what dynamic lineups means.. I thought its like if in one one day shami doesn't perform well.. Then he is replaced by another player in next odi.. Is it not like that? Or is it just different teams across different fomats?
You know what that means right? I firmly believe it's been working upon. I just acknowledged the way they are going about it! And provided feedback on current state. :)

THAT is an excellent idea.
Thankyou, I would like to thank my Dad, my brother and my sister... Maybe not my sister... Or, brother outlaw!

But it would be good to have pitch management prior a home game.[DOUBLEPOST=1493825312][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's savage after one match...? You need to give people time to bed into a side.[DOUBLEPOST=1493825355][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know what that means right? I firmly believe it's been working upon. I just acknowledged the way they are going about it! And provided feedback on current state. :)
He knows, I sent him MattW's post in a link...

Thankyou, I would like to thank my Dad, my brother and my sister... Maybe not my sister... Or, brother outlaw!

But it would be good to have pitch management prior a home game.[DOUBLEPOST=1493825312][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's savage after one match...? You need to give people time to bed into a side.[DOUBLEPOST=1493825355][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah..

Yeah.. That is what i am asking that whether teams will change in one series or not.. Like in 5 one day series.. There will be changes in the team or not? Or is it like same team in all one days.. But different in t20 series?

Are we able to place fielders in different positions by name. In other words, like 14 do we know what fielder is where on the field placing map? If not, this would be nice addition to 17 as well. Want Younis at slip, not Sohail Tanvir God forbid.

I've had some excellent games as India v England in T20s since the daily updates have been coming out. I upped it to Veteran for the latest and defended 5 off the last over for a change it felt like a decent chase. Although really Willey and Plunkett could have tried for a second off the last ball, but a minor gripe. @Langeveldt Three bowled (2 for Medium pace, 1 with fast-med) off inside edges but still very enjoyable.

Well, test and odi line-up for India in career mode still the same for me. May be more tweaking will be done. Matt did say "improved", so i guess it's still under the microscope! Great to see difference in batting order though. :)
I never thought I'd see Sunil Narine opening the batting but KKR seem to think it's a good idea. Perhaps Pandya and Kumar make a good fit.

Posting after a long time. Very happy to hear about daily updates on steam. I am on console. Just curious if the following issues have been sorted.

1. While batting i always felt that i was not consistently able to hit the ball where intended. Has this been fixed?
2. Batting timing window seemed little early especially for faster bowlers.
3. Footwork needs to be less sensitive. For eg. Getting bowled while trying leg glance
4. AI field placements
5. Running between wickets
6. Stamina issue
7. Late cut to spinners results in wk catching it all the time.
8. Close in fielders are too acrobatic and act like meatballs stopping everything that hits them
9. Incorrect shot animations are triggered many times. Eg. Reverse cut shot when trying late cut, pull shot when trying on drive
10. Batsman feedback meter was not accurate
11. Field presets don't apply
12. Career mode wrong stats
13. Career mode incorrect uniforms
14. Lag/stutter in custom created stuff
15. Dynamic lineup not working
16. Fielders keeps throwing the ball even when no run is being taken
17. Batsman grounding the bat after crossing the crease
18. Leg byes given as bye
19. Not able to run after ball hits the stumps
20. Pitch conditions not visible during match
21. Easy/medium/hard slider settings need to be revealed
22. AI defensive batting and running between wickets
23. Batsman changing ends after unsuccessful review
24. Relay throw needs to be improved
25. Ball hitting nonstriker during straight drives
26. Playing multiple matches on same date in career mode
27. Career mode automatically simulates some matches randomly
28. Ball not properly visible as some day night pitches are too bright
29. Need to change line up every game in career mode as captain. The previous match line up should be saved.
30. Need to show pitch conditions while selecting line up in career mode

I know the list is long. Any inputs would be appreciated.

I've had some excellent games as India v England in T20s since the daily updates have been coming out. I upped it to Veteran for the latest and defended 5 off the last over for a change it felt like a decent chase. Although really Willey and Plunkett could have tried for a second off the last ball, but a minor gripe. @Langeveldt Three bowled (2 for Medium pace, 1 with fast-med) off inside edges but still very enjoyable.

I never thought I'd see Sunil Narine opening the batting but KKR seem to think it's a good idea. Perhaps Pandya and Kumar make a good fit.
Can you please tell me that do dynamic lineups mean different teams across different formats.. Or changes made regularly in the team in one format.. For eg. If shami doesn't play well in 3 odis' he should be replaced in the 4th one.. Is that what should happen in dynamic lineups in career modes? It would be much appreciated if you could tell me.. Because it is confusing me

Since most of the recent suggestions are related to the limited over matches and Career Mode, shall I assume the Test Match experience is near perfect already?

Can you please tell me that do dynamic lineups mean different teams across different formats.. Or changes made regularly in the team in one format.. For eg. If shami doesn't play well in 3 odis' he should be replaced in the 4th one.. Is that what should happen in dynamic lineups in career modes? It would be much appreciated if you could tell me.. Because it is confusing me
I genuinely have no idea. It's not something I've been following.

Users who are viewing this thread