Steam update for DBC17 released

Okay; whats your question?[/QUOTE
Thanks Dutch I did reply to you with a few questions on Monday but anyway I wanted to know if the round robin number has been increased in competition designer and if tables for 3 team league in tour mode and progression of tests in tour mode has been included eg aus lead test series 2-1
Also when manual fielding the over rate is really slow in tests only getting 75 overs in a day has this been looked into and is the catching and fielding mini game made a more prominent return thanks

Yes Sure. I'll send my career save data. Although i deleted my career after that innings, i started a new one and simulated a test match again. This time, I scored a 50+ score and a 49 in both innings of the test match and again the player statistics showed up 1 test match and 3 fifties, Which is wrong. Please look into the matter @MattW @BigAntStudios
I am sending my Career save data to you @MattW. Check your Inbox :)
Hope this too gets resolved soon just as the other bugs! :)
Unable to send career save file through conversations. can i get your email id @MattW

I'm not sure if PC has the same limits on logo and stadium data as Xbox, but is this being changed up with patch 4? I have 1tb free, a bit annoying I can't finish off downloading from the recommended team list considering the free space I have.

@Cloud Starkman
The round robin hasnt been increased I believe although it was taken up in the beta as a request.
I will check.

As far as the tours go; I dont know but can check

As far as the mini game is concerned it has been tagged as a request to increase the moments it happens and also to perhaps introduce a slider to determine the amount of time the reticule is shown. I find catching generally too easy....

The overrate in manual fielding is a real issue as you should be able to get the full quota in whatever fielding mode you choose.....I will at least drop it again in the beta group.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if PC has the same limits on logo and stadium data as Xbox, but is this being changed up with patch 4? I have 1tb free, a bit annoying I can't finish off downloading from the recommended team list considering the free space I have.
Xbox (and to a lesser extent PS4) enforces strict limits on the amount of save data each game can use. Because of that limits on the total number of logos and stadiums need to be in place.

The patch adds logo deduplication - which should allow you to download more teams. The stadium limit isn't being changed, so I'd suggest deleting any stadium you are unlikely to use.

@sidspidey1995 - add it all to a zip file (right click, send to > compressed (zipped) folder) and then you will be able to attach it.

@Cloud Starkman
The round robin hasnt been increased I believe although it was taken up in the beta as a request.
I will check.

As far as the tours go; I dont know but can check

As far as the mini game is concerned it has been tagged as a request to increase the moments it happens and also to perhaps introduce a slider to determine the amount of time the reticuke is shiwn. I find catching generally too easy....

The overrate in manual fielding is a real issue as you should be able to get the full quota in whatever format you choose.....I will at least drop it again in the beta group.
Thank you very much Dutch it is greatly appreciated

apparently the logo limit hasnt been incresed but the duplication issue has been sorted, meaning you wont have space used up, although I believe im still going to reach the limit without having downloaded all teams, stadium, bats that i want! :( i cannot understand why an increase in the limit (even doubled or tripled) just remove one game save slot, should cover the difference!

Dear BA
Is there any possibility to put 2 or more automatic replays in different camera angles after the fall of wicket or hitting a boundary.
I like automatic replays much. Thank you

Dear BA
Is there any possibility to put 2 or more automatic replays in different camera angles after the fall of wicket or hitting a boundary.
I like automatic replays much. Thank you
with an option to turn it off as many hate replays!

Xbox (and to a lesser extent PS4) enforces strict limits on the amount of save data each game can use. Because of that limits on the total number of logos and stadiums need to be in place.

The patch adds logo deduplication - which should allow you to download more teams. The stadium limit isn't being changed, so I'd suggest deleting any stadium you are unlikely to use.

@sidspidey1995 - add it all to a zip file (right click, send to > compressed (zipped) folder) and then you will be able to attach it.
Thank you for that help. I have now sent you the career save file. Check your inbox.
Please look into it. @MattW

Great going BA. I'm on console so no feedback from me.

I just wanted to let you know that it's great to see you guys come through on your promise of supporting your game, not that I ever doubted that but still.

And did I mention I'm on console and been waiting for this patch.. you know.. ;)

Shout out to all the beta testers: You guys rock! :thumbs
Shout out to the beta testers who are bowlers in RL: You guys rock even more than the rest! :thumbs

Thank you BA for your big efforts it's better everyday now :)

* Will you introduce a proper DRS system with new rules? Whenever I take a review for a LBW I feel that it's out but it's not given and I can't know why...
* The AI fielders are supermen there is a lot of one handed catches and I feel there are a lot of very extended jumps like CR7
* When I play test matches the AI always try to hit a boundary in the last ball of the over it's not random specially against the spinners
* Batsmen run very fast to take the runs it makes run out very rare
* LBW and Stumps are very rare too
* Every pitch looks very bouncy

Attachments

• ball-hitting-stumps_sk-image-1490962889-800[1].jpg
    ball-hitting-stumps_sk-image-1490962889-800[1].jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread