Stick Cricket World Series

Wow Bangladesh still topping the batting charts. I will manage Bangladesh till the time I succeed in making them champions here!

has least runs scored, run-rate (overall) among teams qualified for Semis, still won the CUP :D.

Waiting for Season II

@Na Maloom Afraad - have a doubt

Imagine/Suppose you are running 3rd Season of this league and one of managers send you his same scorecard of 1st Season ? what happens :yes

Since Gaurav and Baahubali have already confirmed they'll retain, I'd like all the other managers to retain or leave their team.

@Sami Kumar @themusketeer @Ali. @ARKRafay @Rudolph @Aggz

Also, sign-ups are open for new teams. Just post Your interested with a name of a team that exists in either the mobile app, or the online slog.

I was interested for a second season but didn't know it was going to be so soon. I'll opt out of this season and hopefully return for the next. Backing Bangladesh to win this one. Good luck NMA!

I was interested for a second season but didn't know it was going to be so soon. I'll opt out of this season and hopefully return for the next.
Tbh, so was I. I wanted this season to be at least after a month.

The only reason behind starting the second season right after the first was, the activity. It was quite high, and I didn't think I could get the same kind of activity after a month for a league like this.

To be honest, I need lots of practice before attempting another season. These other guys are just to good. Might sign up for the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread