Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Biggest BS I've seen in this game. I'm 2-0 down in the Ashes, come third game, Aus make 530. We bowl Eng out for 230. We have them 8 down for not much in the second innings then this s**t happens. Was a lot of rain during the game, and on the fifth day, zero wickets. Zero. Match drawn. Suffice to say I just rage uninstalled this "game" lol. Seriously, WTF? Absolute joke. Just like scripted edges, there are scripted innings sometimes, I feel it.
20200905194021_1.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Biggest BS I've seen in this game. I'm 2-0 down in the Ashes, come third game, Aus make 530. We bowl Eng out for 230. We have them 8 down for not much in the second innings then this s**t happens. Was a lot of rain during the game, and on the fifth day, zero wickets. Zero. Match drawn. Suffice to say I just rage uninstalled this "game" lol. Seriously, WTF? Absolute joke. Just like scripted edges, there are scripted innings sometimes, I feel it.
View attachment 237507
The odds you could get on that ever being an England XI must be astronomical.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
The odds you could get on that ever being an England XI must be astronomical.
I simmed the last two matches, but the tail enders had scored more runs than the top order for England. I've noticed alot of quirks, as in absolute bullsh1t averages of 70 plus, number elevens averaging 40, with AI teams the further the career mode goes on in years. I think I'm just going to stop playing altogether, its that ridiculous.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I simmed the last two matches, but the tail enders had scored more runs than the top order for England. I've noticed alot of quirks, as in absolute bullsh1t averages of 70 plus, number elevens averaging 40, with AI teams the further the career mode goes on in years. I think I'm just going to stop playing altogether, its that ridiculous.
Headingley has been home to Shai Hope/Kraigg Brathwaite's run chase and of course Ben Stokes. It is a pitch that holds up.

George Garton has a couple of 50s IRL and bats at 8 and Stuart Broad has a test match 150.
Ben Cotton is, I think, currently without a club after playing last summer only Northants 2nd XI matches.

I'm not saying there aren't issues though.

What year is it?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Headingley has been home to Shai Hope/Kraigg Brathwaite's run chase and of course Ben Stokes. It is a pitch that holds up.

George Garton has a couple of 50s IRL and bats at 8 and Stuart Broad has a test match 150.
Ben Cotton is, I think, currently without a club after playing last summer only Northants 2nd XI matches.

I'm not saying there aren't issues though.

What year is it?

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
I've bowled a lot against the AI in 4 day matches and in matches against me anyone from 8 down will often stay in for 50+ balls.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
A 300 ball 69.

625f6a97ac586b7e2baec2d11d783b5f.jpg

Nice

Users who are viewing this thread