ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hello all,

Welcome to the SOTM contest for the month of June 2009. To be honest, it was disappointing to see less members came forward and voted in the poll last time. :( Once upon a time, the story forums was one of the best and the busiest forums in PC. As we all know, the readers do contribute to the success of the story as well. Hence, lets come forward and vote in the poll. You vote for the story which you like the most.

Here are the contenders of this month,

1) The Lankan Battle - Bladescape and age_of_the_fall
2) (05)A coach,2005 and beyond - bladescape
3) Australia tours New Zealand 08/09 - Roofrom50
4) The ICC World Test Cricket Medal - just_cricket
5) An Australian Summer of Cricket - MWaugh
6) CricSim: The PC.net Australian Premier League - biggy09

Let me know if you feel any more stories has to be in the poll. :)

SOTM Winner

1) 10000 Vcash
2) Thread stickied for one month
3) Custom Title for 1 month

SOTM runner-up

1) 3500 Vcash

SOTM - Third Place

1) 1500 VCash

i am going vote for australia tour new zealand. I enjoy the story and think it deserves to win :)

i was hoping my story would be shortlisted, but i guess i will need to update it more frequently to receive such an honour. :(

It would be nice if the number of voters crosses the 20 mark. :upray We have good amount of readers.. I am now thinking of some kind of rewards for the voters to encourage them in participating. Let me think about it!

where is your story suren?

It was nominated in last month's contest and it won SOTM for the month of May. The story which wins a SOTM won't be participating in the next two contests as per the SOTM rules. :)

Just few more minutes for this poll to close & I expected atleast 20 votes here.. Well, anyways.. Roo is leading the close contest. :)

GAY. Not much interest, lots of people trolling around here but hardly any vote. Well done Roo. :)

Well done to both Roo & Biggy for putting up a close contest. :) I will do the remaining things by tomorrow i.e. sticking the thread & rewards & next month's contest.

Thanks guys. With the many stories i have made, it's good to know that this one has been reconised as my best. Cheers to everyone who voted.

Users who are viewing this thread