Beta Street Cricket Simulator - Released

ignore this if this has been pointed out before, but can I not create a team without filling out the 20 players? For example, if I want to make a team with 18 players? @ShamiLoverGlipGlops
1715738050015.png

Re-did the team creation. Going forward at minimum 15 players will be needed for a squad and can go till 20 maximum. This would solve your issue in future once we are up and running with good simulation engine.

Like to do test the sim... Can't able DM you, so I post it here...
Hi PH, if you want to test the sim, please hang on for few weeks. If you want to test the API and possibility of creating a sim for yourself (if tech friendly) please let me know.

I am not tech friendly, i can't able to help on API, so I will wait few weeks...
Awesome! I also followed you and if you follow me you will be able to send me a DM just an fyi.

Update - 05/15

Modified Simulation Engine API to now take into consideration the following things
  • Added in ground size as a factor to decide the outcome of the ball.
  • Added in bowler type as a factor along with bowler's mentality to decide the outcome of the ball.
  • Added in pitch wear and tear. Depending on the pitch, the pitch will degrade over the time.

I did some testing. Ran a test for 20 balls at same ball number and fatigue.

My input

JSON:
            "ball_number": 66,
            "batsman_rating": 75,
            "batsman_fatigue": 0,
            "pitch_conditions": "good",
            "weather_conditions": "clear",
            "chasing_target": false,
            "bowler_rating": 75,
            "bowler_fatigue": 0,
            "inning_part": "MiddleOver",
            "format_type": "T20",
            "wickets_left": 5,
            "deliveries_bowled": 10,
            "bowler_name": "Starc",
            "batsman_name": "Kohli",
            "batsman_type": "Aggressive",
            "bowler_mentality": "Wicket Taker",
            "wind_conditions": "moderate",
            "time_of_day": "day",
            "batsman_hand": "Right",
            "bowler_hand": "Left",
            "bowler_type": "Fast Bowler (Express Pace)",
            "ground_size": "Short"

Expected Outcomes:​

Given the above scenario, here is what I expected.
  1. Boundaries (Four and Six): Higher probability due to the good pitch conditions, clear weather, aggressive batsman type, MiddleOver, T20 format, and short ground size.
  2. Wickets: Moderate probability due to the bowler's high skill, wicket-taker mentality, and express pace.
  3. Dot Balls and Singles: Lower probability due to the factors favoring aggressive batting and boundary hitting.

Actual Outcomes Analysis:​

1. Boundaries:
    • Outcomes: 4, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6, 6, 4, 4, 4
    • Total: 11/20 (55%)
  2. Wickets:
    • Outcomes: Bowled, Edge
    • Total: 2/20 (10%)
  3. Dot Balls and Singles:
    • Outcomes: Dot, Single
    • Total: 1/20 (5%)
  4. Other:
    • Outcomes: No Ball, Wide, Double
    • Total: 6/20 (30%)

What do you guys think? I am going to be running more of this scenarios and doing random spot checking for different part of the inning.

Some re-designed screen

View attachment 294394
Can you add players pool in this simulator?... Like, create a player separately with all data/ratings and save them... During team creation or during team edit, we get option to add/remove players from players pool... And if possible like to see option to upload/share players pool with other users... If we get a option for multiple players pool, that will be bonus...

Users who are viewing this thread