Suddyz Downloads (KOOKABURA BAT PACK NOW RELEASED! 2014 & 2013 Models)

Jmbrown415

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi do kits and bats automatically update in career mode? does anyone know? or would you have to start a new career mode to mean the new kits you had applied were in effect?

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry don't know.

----------

KOOKABURRA MENACE T20

yvsfPxZ.png

5kXN0XG.png

U7sLPf7.png

nJs0smp.png

8Pzk3zE.png

wOwIgmv.png

Attachments

• coverbuild_col.rar
    32.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi do kits and bats automatically update in career mode? does anyone know? or would you have to start a new career mode to mean the new kits you had applied were in effect?

You'll have to first apply the kits to your created player and then start a new career for changes to take effect. Unfortunately, once you start a career, everything gets locked down and you can't change it.

suddyz

Club Captain
Same applicable to international kits im guessing too?

Yeah if this is the case for normal kits then yes for international kits too.

Alberts

International Coach
You'll have to first apply the kits to your created player and then start a new career for changes to take effect. Unfortunately, once you start a career, everything gets locked down and you can't change it.

Actually I'm pretty sure that the graphics changes will change automatically, as the game doesn't save graphics as part of save files. Since it's replacing old graphics it should update once the game is turned off and on.

That's how it's worked for my badge packs so far at least.

The key is that academy changes won't take affect, so if it's just changing the graphics files, then it'll be all good.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Actually I'm pretty sure that the graphics changes will change automatically, as the game doesn't save graphics as part of save files. Since it's replacing old graphics it should update once the game is turned off and on.

That's how it's worked for my badge packs so far at least.

The key is that academy changes won't take affect, so if it's just changing the graphics files, then it'll be all good.

So if I go to my career player, change the bat sponsor and save it, will it reflect in my career?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So if I go to my career player, change the bat sponsor and save it, will it reflect in my career?

no. career player is locked, any changes you make outside the career won't work.

however, if you change the sponsor file, it should work.

i.e. if your sponsor in your career is hirotrac and you add a mod for the hirotrac sponsor, that may work. but adding a mod to interworth and and changing your career player's sponsor from hirotrac to interworth won't work.

so, if you use hirotrac, instead of saving this as interworth_col.dds you need to save it as hirotrac_col.dds (or whatever sposnor you are using)

Alberts

International Coach

If you replace the file it should change in the career, but if you need to use the academy and edit anything in game, it won't.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Ah...unfortunately I'm using the Big Ant bat. So that rules it out.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Probably just a template issue maybe but the stickers for the Kookaburras should at the very top of the face and back shouldn't they ?

suddyz

Club Captain
Probably just a template issue maybe but the stickers for the Kookaburras should at the very top of the face and back shouldn't they ?

You are quite correct, just realised this. I will rectify on all my kookaburra bats as I had to start from scratch and didn't use a bat template so mostly trial and error. Will issue a kookaburra bat pack later. Good spot though. :thumbs

suddyz

Club Captain
Updated and slightly more polished Kookaburra Bats. Sticker has been moved up to top of face and also slightly tweaked clarity and polish. These are the 3 Kookaburra bats in my thread (Kahuna Players LE, Menace T20 & Impulse)

Attachments

• sponsors.rar
    98.9 KB · Views: 45

suddyz

Club Captain
Slazenger V100 TAS G1 Plus

QhiKQLA.png

Xgx4UXg.png

iS6Y6pt.png