Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

kersnort

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@ MS, to be honest after viewing a lot of your comments on the threads, you seem to be very aggressive, demanding and a complete cock. So why don't you give people a break, and stop with the incessent crap that you constantly type.

I am sorry for my rant, but someone had to do it sooner or later

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
@MS-"There is no use of talent if you are not wise"the great line said by me....

You should be patient,wise and give other members time...they are humans after all...

this time i am with kersnort,i admit that he used a abusive language but yes,it was necessary...dont mind but you were irritating every one with the same message in all the thread...

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
@MS-"There is no use of talent if you are not wise"the great line said by me....

You should be patient,wise and give other members time...they are humans after all...

this time i am with kersnort,i admit that he used a abusive language but yes,it was necessary...dont mind but you were irritating every one with the same message in all the thread...
If i remember correctly, wasn't it you who always wanted the game to be finished fast before? Wasn't it you whosaid you are going to work hard in your model to help finish the game early? Where did all that go? Please stop acting like "the wise one" in this forum. I have every right to share what I feel. If my behavior goes back to the old one, don't blame me because this time i can prove why it changed and because of whom.

@ MS, to be honest after viewing a lot of your comments on the threads, you seem to be very aggressive, demanding and a complete cock. So why don't you give people a break, and stop with the incessent crap that you constantly type.

I am sorry for my rant, but someone had to do it sooner or later

Damanding all the time? I am also giving something to it. I am not demanding something just by sitting at home in front of my computer and waiting to play a game worked hard on by others. I am contributing something towards it unlike you who is doing absolutely nothing towards it accept just waiting for the freebees. Read your thread and my thread and you will see who's comment is a crap. I am not like other people's pets who just stick up for someone else just to get his attention. I am trying to tell people that this is going too slow and it has to speed up a little. It is the truth. So stop being LM and JK's pet and face the truth.

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
MS Dhoni, remember that this is not your project, but LM's and JK's. It is up to them to say what thay want people to do, how fast they want people to work etc. I think you need to chill out and calm down. This project has been going long before you started working on it and was working just fine. While I am sure LM and JK appreciate all the help they get the last thing they need is you causing friction by berating everyone.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
MS Dhoni, remember that this is not your project, but LM's and JK's. It is up to them to say what thay want people to do, how fast they want people to work etc. I think you need to chill out and calm down. This project has been going long before you started working on it and was working just fine. While I am sure LM and JK appreciate all the help they get the last thing they need is you causing friction by berating everyone.

I am not trying to cause any friction between anyone. I never said it is not my project. I am just trying to encourage everyone to at least finish the modeling so when JK and LM are back, they don't have alot of burdn on them. We all know that we are waiting for this game badly and can't wait any longer. It is the truth even if you don't want to accept it. I already said before that my comments are only 10% towards JK and LM. I want that when they come back, they don't feel that there is alot left and they have alot of work to do. I want them to fell as if not alot os left sinse we finish the 3d models. They will just need to finish up the coding and other stuff. Finishing up the Models will ease their work alot. You have to understand my comment instead of just reading through it. Don't you think that they want to complete this? I am sure that they didn't start this to jsut keep working on it.

Last edited:

kersnort

School Cricketer
If i remember correctly, wasn't it you who always wanted the game to be finished fast before? Wasn't it you whosaid you are going to work hard in your model to help finish the game early? Where did all that go? Please stop acting like "the wise one" in this forum. I have every right to share what I feel. If my behavior goes back to the old one, don't blame me because this time i can prove why it changed and because of whom.

Damanding all the time? I am also giving something to it. I am not demanding something just by sitting at home in front of my computer and waiting to play a game worked hard on by others. I am contributing something towards it unlike you who is doing absolutely nothing towards it accept just waiting for the freebees. Read your thread and my thread and you will see who's comment is a crap. I am not like other people's pets who just stick up for someone else just to get his attention. I am trying to tell people that this is going too slow and it has to speed up a little. It is the truth. So stop being LM and JK's pet and face the truth.

Admitedly is dont know the 1st thing about designing or making a game, which is why i am of no use. I am simply a cricket fan, who joined a website for cricket fans. I'm not LM or JK's pet, i dont know either or them, but i do respect the work they do, and follow the TAOC forums closely.

But u with constantly get on my nerves, and i have no respect for you. So please dont write back, dont quote this speech and just try and to show a bit more patience

Dez

Club Captain
How do we know LM and JK aren't working on the game at the moment? Just because they haven't been posting doesn't mean that they've stopped, usually it's because they are working flat out on the game that they don't post. I mean of course they might be busy and not working on the game but we don't know that until they post on here, seems silly to jump to conclusions.

Just relax.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Can I remind you all of this thread's title? If you don't have a suggestion, idea or something to add to the wishlist, don't post.

DJSpurs

School Cricketer
Hi, Ive kept an eye on this project for a while, have only just signed up to the forum.
Would it be possible for you to create a facebook group or fan page for this game so I can check the the latest updates whenever I need. Im always on facebook and i wouldnt come on this forum all the time, just when it crosses my mind like it has now.

Also, don't know if this has come up, but regarding stadiums, can you make sure you do Chelmsford please?

If the developers produce this to the quality I'm hoping then I will be very greatful :hpraise

Also, will there be the possibillity of downloading squad updates, team packages, new faces, etc, rather that customising them myself?

It all sounds very promising though, I hope you can deliver a yorker of a game!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi, Ive kept an eye on this project for a while, have only just signed up to the forum.
Would it be possible for you to create a facebook group or fan page for this game so I can check the the latest updates whenever I need. Im always on facebook and i wouldnt come on this forum all the time, just when it crosses my mind like it has now.

Also, don't know if this has come up, but regarding stadiums, can you make sure you do Chelmsford please?

If the developers produce this to the quality I'm hoping then I will be very greatful :hpraise

Also, will there be the possibillity of downloading squad updates, team packages, new faces, etc, rather that customising them myself?

It all sounds very promising though, I hope you can deliver a yorker of a game!
Hi

Tapping into the social networks is something we might have to do - it would give us a lot more publicity. We'll look into a Facebook page.

Chelmsford is unlikely to be in the original release but will be available as an add-on not long afterwards I imagine.

All of what you said will be downloadable content - either officially or unofficially.

rahul911

Club Cricketer
Just add 1 feature which just came in my mind
when ever we play any Cricket game our opponent think themselves smart
and they always pitch the ball at york length or behind the wicket or by taking a slow bowler and ball short which come low.

So thing i want is that a bowler can only deliver that type of ball once in an over.

1 more thing
Just like Crick 07 every player's stats gets updated after the match?
For Ex - Like sachin scored a century will that going to be added in roster?

Then Profile about how many won and loss record etc.

Nithish Victor

Club Cricketer
My wish list - A better game than C07(i.e better gameplay) that's it ! I dont care if the graphics look like BLC 99(which btw i still play !)or maybe even dave(OK, that was extreme).;)

Users who are viewing this thread