Sumo's Cricket 2002 Downloads

I'am trying to squeeze in a Bangladesh (if anybody cares) and a Pakistan (which I'am sure quite of you do care about) kits sometime this week...

I'am surprized that nobdoy downloaded my New Zealand kit...strange...

I made this ctm, you can use this if you want. It has current players like Marshall and Cummings and estimated lineups if Bond and Astle were not injured.

Originally posted by eric@Dec 30 2003, 04:50 PM
Bell and Martin haven't played for NZ in years.
I know, but I couldn't find the ODI squad for the New Zealand team (Cricinfo's player page for New Zealand is still being updated)...

Thanks for the .ctm file! I'll build on that...

Attachments

• kit.JPG
    kit.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
Here is the latest South African update...

Included are:

updated kits
updated player backs
updated team roster
updated player stats
updated player faces (by me)
and updated player commentary (by Irfan)...

Enjoy all! :B

IF I GIVE U A LIST OF CRICKET TEAMS AND PLAYERS COULD U DO FOR ME A CTM OR TEAM UPDATE PLEASE I HAVE TRIED USING TOM HICKS EDITOR BUT I KEEP HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS MY EMAIL IS [email protected] I WOULD REALLY LIKE THIS I WILL GIVE U MY TEAMS VERY SHORTLY

Originally posted by robertporter@Jan 16 2004, 12:06 AM
IF I GIVE U A LIST OF CRICKET TEAMS AND PLAYERS COULD U DO FOR ME A CTM OR TEAM UPDATE PLEASE I HAVE TRIED USING TOM HICKS EDITOR BUT I KEEP HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS MY EMAIL IS [email protected] I WOULD REALLY LIKE THIS I WILL GIVE U MY TEAMS VERY SHORTLY
Use Lord Rippons editor. Tom's only edits the teams.tem rather than the ctm. Tom's is best for editing the commentary.

I've almost done updating the Australian roster, hold on for a few more minutes...

Here you go Robert...

The Aussie Team update, with up-to date statistics and players (no more Steve Waugh; Simon Katich replaces him in the game...)

This update includes Katich's cyberface and player back as well, and should be downloaded for all of those who wish to have an updated Aussie Team...

Enjoy....:B

Here is the Latest ODI kit (with the dual coloured sleeves)...

This may not be perfect, but I'll do my best to keep improving on it...till then, this is the best I have....

Included in this pack are:

Latest ODI Kits
Updated Player Backs (numbers are unavalible for some)
Updated team roster
Updated player stats

Enjoy all! :B

Comparison.jpg

hi every one could i now have a bangedesh update thanks very much

Users who are viewing this thread