Super 8: 22nd Match England v West Indies

5's generous. I wouldn't consider Collingwood a batsman in T20. He's rubbish.

LMAO at our batting line-up. Foster batting 6, Swann batting 7. We're going to fail so badly once KP and Ravi get out.

Last edited:
If england lose today, all the indian fans will probably let you know a million times just to be on the safe side.lol. Go windies! Beat the lights out of army barmy.

Beautiful shots and start thus far from Ravi and KP. Shame about Wright don't think he's cut out for International cricket tbh.

Barmy army so sorry. Hey! Looks like england will post a big total.it all depends on gayle.i wonder if the windies will get some short stuff today.

England again off to good start. Lets hope they dont fall asleep again.

Barmy army so sorry. Hey! Looks like england will post a big total.it all depends on gayle.i wonder if the windies will get some short stuff today.

They'll get alot less than India did I'd of thought but Sarwan will definetly get a bit of a barrage.

If england lose today, all the indian fans will probably let you know a million times just to be on the safe side.lol. Go windies! Beat the lights out of army barmy.

tbh the difference most of you hyped up how easy it would be whereas I have been the only one to come out and say that we should win :rolleyes:

Also on a side note why does Bopara's shirt not have an "N" in England on the front?

It does :p. Must have been the crease covering it up!

Is Jerome Taylor playing?

Will_NA added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

What was that!

Am I going crazy? I could have sworn there was no N on Ravi's shirt but Ollie thinks I'm wrong so I may have been but I could have sworn that Shah's had ENG missing, looked like it just said Land.

Themer added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

I'm right, Bopara's just says "E GLAND"

So you are right! Shah's missing ENG and Bop is missing an N. Strange.

Maybe it's because Ravi's parents are Idian.

Yeah. 125 all out! What a typical hardcore english fan! King pietersen has a few words for Kevin pietersen! Lol if england get 160, they will win the match.

Users who are viewing this thread