Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

I have unfortunately screwed up with the managing of the statistics. Would anyone be willing to go through all the scorecards and putting the stats up on the website? I'll give you a login and password and all you'll have to do is fill in the boxes on the form using the scorecards.

It's kinda boring work and I'm really busy or I would do it myself.

Sohum.

sohummisra said:
I have unfortunately screwed up with the managing of the statistics. Would anyone be willing to go through all the scorecards and putting the stats up on the website? I'll give you a login and password and all you'll have to do is fill in the boxes on the form using the scorecards.

It's kinda boring work and I'm really busy or I would do it myself.

Sohum.

I'll have a go at it Sohumm, i'll start as soon as you get back on this.

great win against the legends :happy

evertonfan said:
I'll have a go at it Sohumm, i'll start as soon as you get back on this.
I've been a little busy with coursework and the like. :p Hopefully I should have it up over the weekend. Do know what you're getting yourself into, though. This includes all the matches played since the Supersoakers were created, since I managed to mess up the stats and hadn't taken any backups. :(

All the matches in the previous season are indexed in the old website, though, so you shouldn't have trouble finding them.

sohummisra said:
I've been a little busy with coursework and the like. :p Hopefully I should have it up over the weekend. Do know what you're getting yourself into, though. This includes all the matches played since the Supersoakers were created, since I managed to mess up the stats and hadn't taken any backups. :(

All the matches in the previous season are indexed in the old website, though, so you shouldn't have trouble finding them.

It's a big ask but i'll have a go at it. Only problem is that school starts again on Tuesday.

im happy to announce that four of the soakers tribe were chosen for the interforum team and im sure we will all do our best in showing that the soakers arent just the best in the PC league but on the whole web!

I am honoured with my call up, and i'll be sure to try and 'tap up' a few players from other teams. ;)

I will never forget where my roots lie though!

Congrats to the Soakers who made it to the league XV. This has been a good start to the season, and we must continue on this path. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread