Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

sorry bout the lack of posting just started full time work, but ill check in as much as possible

I've began working on the stats.
I've got everything from the last season and up to the preseason this year. I haven't included the practice matches... yet.

The Supersoakers website has now been updated with all the latest stats up till the last FC game we played. I made a decision to drop tracking of practice games stats.

I'm also happy to announce that no_remorse28 has crossed 1000 runs in FC! themuel1 is hot on his heels. Sami007 has had a great FC bowling record this year thus far and w3lshrugby has been racking up the wickets as usual.

I'll try to work on something wherein you can view records, such as highest aggregate runs and wickets and sort players by that. I cannot promise anything, though. There is such a thing in CIO career, but the code isn't exactly transitive. :)

I think that I personally, am having a disapointing season, but as long as the lads such as no_remorse and W3lsh are doing so well, my bad form is being masked.

nightprowler10 said:
Great win for us against the Warriors. May I ask why I have yet to earn a FC cap?
Primarily because we have an FC team and an OD team to make sure everyone gets a game in some form or another. This will be reviewed once we get to the halfway stage of the competition, which is in one more game.

Are we going to see more updates as far as the statistics go? It'd be interesting to see how my S/R and ER has changed.

I'll try to do it, although I can't promise anything. All these concurrent matches have my brain in a muddle. :(

Congratulations to Nik for becoming the first Soaker to cross 1000 runs in both forms of the game. I'm not sure when he did it, but I noticed it today! no_remorse28 and themuel1 are hot on his heels.

Soakers hammer the Donkeys as our Cricsim dominance continues! I'm proud to be a Soaker! :)

Users who are viewing this thread