Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

Our thread fell onto the second page. :(

I haven't update stats, but I think we have a streak in losing games now. :(

I'd like to join this team.

Stormer
RHB
Batting All Rounder

I would like to relinquish my managerial position as I simply do not have the time to keep up with this. In the same vein, I would like to offer the managerial position to our senior, active members.

I have nominated the following two Soakers as possible replacement managers:

w3lshrugby (current captain)
evertonfan

If either of you would like to accept this position, please reply to this thread/PM me so I can make a decision. If neither of you would like to accept, I completely understand, and I will either make offers to a few more members, or run the franchise till the end of the season in the same way I have in the last few weeks: apathetically.

Cheers.

PS: I'm not abandoning the team. I hope to continue to play in the FC squad. :)

I'll be more than happy to take the wheel Sohum. The only problem is whether or not i'll be able to keep the site updated as regulary as you do.

evertonfan said:
I'll be more than happy to take the wheel Sohum. The only problem is whether or not i'll be able to keep the site updated as regulary as you do.
Hi, thanks. It seems like w3lshrugby has either not read this thread or has preferred not to take over managerial duties. I will promote you to temporary manager till the end of the season, at which point we can evaluate our position and make a decision. This means you have full control over the selected teams, etc.

Don't worry, I'll try to keep up with the stats. :p

good luck everton with the duties. Just remember that you need to post the selections on sundays and mondays (od and fc respectively)

i'm still around, but i don't really want the managerial duties at the moment. good luck everton! hope you select the right teams!

hey guys im super busy with work but ill try and make some pitstops here when i can

GO SOAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, this is awesome. I am playing a test series on Cricksim (Soakers against India), with the first test being played in Mumbai. We bowled India out at 379 and then went on to score 812 :eek: with Sohum, turbanation and Shan111 scoring 100s, and nik scoring 257. :D

EDIT: Just bowled India out on the 4th day to win the match by an inning and 145 runs :happy

Users who are viewing this thread