Supersoakers 06/07 Team Thread

foamfingerwe9.jpg

its time to start making some noise around here we are the best right now and it is our duty to rub it in to the other teams

Well we are the best, theres no need to boast about it....... but oh boy is it fun!!!!!

Not in the near foreseeable future. Actually, I may do it right after lunch (which is in about 16 minutes for me).

On that note, i'm very sorry Sohum. I said i'd do some stats for you but I really have been bogged down with coursework since returning to school, and have been unable to do them.

Very dispointed with today's bowling performance. We bowled terribly - myself included - and have lost the initiative in the game.

evertonfan said:
On that note, i'm very Sohum. I said i'd do some stats for you but I really have been bogged down with coursework since returning to school.

Very dispointed with today's bowling performance. We bowled terribly - myself included - and have lost the initiative in the game.
Yeah, I haven't forgotten your offer--it's just that I haven't even had the time or resources to set that up. :p I'm just lazy, by the way. I may just take my laptop to class today and fiddle around with it. :)

Good work Sohum and don't worry about the stats for now. Take your time because i'm sure you'll do a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread