Supersoakers 07/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I know. Anything to do with Australia v India gets us going!

Oh, and the Celtics are going to dominate the East this year, them and the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals, New Jersey aren't going to make it. Spurs still look the goods, wonder when Kobe if/when will leave the Lakers...Oh, and yeah, I dont really care who gets into the Eastern Conference finals as long as it aint the Pistons! Oh, and go Bulls!

Yeah, I was wondering why the Celtics were 7-0 and then I saw that they had Ray Allen, KG and Paul Pierce. Holy shazaam. That is just dangerously unfair. :P Although Rockets are looking strong with Tmac, Yao and Francis (though I don't know why Francis isn't being played...).

The Nets are kind of weak and I should have stopped supporting them a long time ago, haha. Don't like the Pistons much myself, and I really don't hate any team more than the Spurs. :D

Yeah, picking up KG was a blessing and they could/will be dominant. I hate the Rockets, Yao Ming is so slow, I just don't like him - see the block that Kobe did? Haha, dominated his ass! Yeah! The Nets have gone down hill ever since they made the finals against the Lakers that time and got smashed:p Oh don't get me started on the farkin Spurs! If I had the chance I would smash Tony Parker's kneecaps in, him and Duncan on the same team just isn't fair....;)

Yeah, its a game with a ball, 2 baskets, hundreds of over-paid black men and a handful of white players who are pretty good in there own right:)

lol, hope that we don't forget how to play cricket finally :p Aren't we resting too much? ;) Its other way in real life though :mad: Work ruined me the whole last week! :(

Hehe, nah, I think most of us have been playing Origin anyways, and are in good touch:)

Let's talk about next season yeah, what do you think we should do...who wants to be in the starting XI for the first match :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread