Supersoakers 07/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
the same thing (next in at the end of the innings) happens to me on a fairly regular basis @ school :(

will these averages be carried into the domestic season?

Does somebody do our team stats? Like Dean or someone? Or do teams do their own?

Teams usually do their own. I had a pretty automated sequence set up last season, but I guess w3lshy will come up with something for this season.

Yeah, pretty much. I was working on a way so that you could just copy and paste the scorecard and it would update the stats but I didn't get around to fully testing and implementing it.

Oh damn, that would be sweet, so easy as well! Is it just an excel doco with formulas?

Nope, it was PHP script that matched things based on regular expressions. The idea was that it would capture the interesting data (username, runs, balls) and put it into a database.

I did have a database driven solution for statistics, though. It was just that entry was as annoying as it is in the PC Fantasy Cricket score submission--just a page of boxes.

Soon! Practice games or a pre season cup aint it?! Forgot.

Oh and who asked or a Soakers avatar again?

Nah, we are rappers. Rock sucks.

Shotgun lead rapper who gets all the tour groupies!

No, rap sucks (well, sort of). I quote from someone's ex-signature: RAP = Retards Attempting Poetry. :p

Anyway, there might be a practice match later, but this is NOT A PROMISE.

Yours Managerialy,
Rhys.

Seconded on the rock vs. rap front. Rap, I reckon, forgot the letter 'c' when it was the time to name their genre.

I can't beleive that! Who would dare write that in their sig!

Promise us something Rhys, other teams are having practice matches! We can't be left behind;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread